Hovercraft Bikes 'Impulse GP – Super Bike Racing' $2.99 => Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, May 4, 2016.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#1 Habakuk, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    EDIT. It's not a sale exactly, the software has gone free to play. But according to moderator metalcasket in the main thread "Tame and respectful."

Free for the very first time! Very recommended. [Full premium software.] Extended Universal-App (incl. tvOS for Apple TV 4).

Impulse GP - Super Bike Racing

EcoTorque Games
    On the App Store's Top Thrilling Racing Games! --Single In App Purch. in the whole game, pay once and play- Imagine tryi…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    On the App Store's Top Thrilling Racing Games! --Single In App Purch. in the whole game, pay once and play- Imagine trying to make lightning-quick maneuvers while upside down on a rollercoaster, jetting through gravity-defying tracks filled with massive loops and impossible banks. ________________________ ACCOLADES AND REVIEWS * On Apple App Store's Best of 2015 list. * TouchArcade - 4.5/5 stars “Tons of speed, great visuals, and a few clever new tricks to set it apart from the pack.” * Macworld - Best iPad & iPhone games "It gets things right where it matters: speed, track design, and feeling like you're hanging on by your fingernails" * TapSmart - 4.5/5.0 “One of the most exciting racing games to land on iOS in a long time… A superb racer with unimaginable speed and fluid gameplay.” * Pocket Gamer “A flipping fast futuristic racer” * Apple'n Apps "Players that want to test their mettle by memorizing tracks and chasing faster lap times will find a lot to be happy with in Impulse GP." * App Advice - Games to Get Your Adrenaline Pumping "A super smooth and fast-paced motorcycle racing game" ________________________ PURE RACING – NO ADS! - Race to be the best of 15 riders with perfectly timed boosts - Sharpen your skills in Time Trials, Drag Challenges, Races, and the impossibly fast Pro Race level - *New* Championship mode is the Ultimate Challenge! A championship for pro racers. CONSOLE-QUALITY BIKE RACING - Innovative drift steering gives the precision control of a console analog stick - MFi game controller support and 3D Touch steering - Super fluid driving at silky smooth 60 frames-per-second ION-THRUST FUTURISTIC BIKES - Choose from 9 originally designed, cutting-edge bikes powered by advanced ion thrust and electromagnetic technology - Endless combinations to customize your bike and racing suit's livery colors, pattern, and paint finish (metallic, gloss, frozen, etc.) EXCITING AND CHALLENGING TRACKS - Navigate through a series of futuristic tracks full of insane rollercoaster-like corkscrews, hills, switchbacks, jumps, twists, tunnels, and turns GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS AND GAME CENTER - Compare track times on the leaderboards with friends and racers around the world - Earn and share your racing achievements STELLAR ELECTRONIC MUSIC TO GET YOU IN THE ZONE - Choose from a selection of edgy electronic mixes by audio master Allan Levy that make the game's adrenaline pumping speed feel that much faster ________________________ MORE ABOUT IMPULSE GP Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ImpulseGP Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ImpulseGP YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/impulsegp Web: http://impulseGP.com
    Information
    Seller:EcoTorque Games
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Jul 16, 2015
    Updated:Mar 01, 2018
    Version:3.0
    Size:169.9 MB
    User Rating: (13)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

TouchArcade —'Impulse GP' Review - Crotch Rocket
    148Apps —Impulse GP Review
    PocketGamer —Impulse GP
    Main TA Thread

2. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Graphics aren't the most impressive huh. Still, nice freebie!

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks Habakuk for keeping these threads alive!

4. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Aaaaand downloading miow

5. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    I downloaded this yesterday and I'm very impressed - whilst the graphics are little underwhelming and shiny, the gameplay is very tight, controls are responsive and well handled (tilting not required - yay!) and there are a plethora of upgrades and customisation options for bikes and your rider/avatar. Can highly recommend whether you manage to nab it free or pay full price for it.

Thanks Devs, will post this as a 5 star review on App Store as well.

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Greyskull, my friend.

7. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Yeah, the gameplay and handling far exceeds AG Drive, which is a shame as I wanted to love that one. Incidentally, I must have downloaded this just before the update as I got given a 300k reward for my devotion...