Hover World - Alternate Reality Game Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by garbot1, Aug 31, 2010.

1. cloudcastles

cloudcastles Well-Known Member

May 16, 2010
    Congrats to pajo-ojap for solving the last puzzle, and thanks for nominating me. It's highly unlikely I'll be creeping up any further, but it'll certainly help to (hopefully) keep my current position, haha.

From this I will infer that we'll see Hover World soon! :)

2. garbot1

garbot1 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD
    Okay... pajo? staulcub? Are you still ready? :confused:

3. staulcub

staulcub Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
  4. pajo_ojap

pajo_ojap Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    ready and willing...no, no wait a moment...okay, I'm...not quite yet...umm...what was the question?

5. garbot1

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD
    !!!

On your mark... :D

6. garbot1

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD
    !!!

Get set! :eek:

7. garbot1

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD
    ... Still ready...???:confused::D

8. staulcub

Aug 31, 2010
  9. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    ditto

10. garbot1

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD
  11. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    Contest

Contest

Auto-message from garbot1:

Unbelievable! You deciphered my 59th encrypted data packet!

Thank you - you deserve a reward!

To claim your prize, you need to be the first person to post the following to the official Hover World Alternate Reality Game thread at TouchArcade.com:

1. The above Password.

2. Precise details of how you found this page (be sure to mention this URL "contest.ezone.com/MEMORYBANKDLOCKED/Z/9/P/7")!

3. At this point you have a choice:

You can claim which Ezone.com app you would like as a prize, and earn SOME eligibilty points - which go towards your chance of winning the grand prize (A really cool hovering Parrot A.R.Drone).

or

You can forfeit the Ezone.com app prize, and earn EVEN MORE eligibility points towards your chance of winning the grand prize.

or

You can be really nice and selfless, and forfeit the Ezone.com app prize AND nominate another Hover World Alternate Reality Game thread member to have their eligibility points increased SOME (this in turn will earn you MORE eligibility points!) Good karma and all that! :) PLEASE NOTE: Once YOU nominate someone - YOU can't nominate them again for the duration of the contest... Unless you've nominated everyone once already! :)

Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry up, someone else may be posting the winning entry right now!!
    mem

12. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Z9P7? How'd you get to that?

13. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    Sir do I have permission to die now!?!

My adrenaline is pumping 90 miles an hour. I must have missed the'P' the first time thru cause then I went to lowercase and numbers and back to uppercase before it hit.

Of course the envelope please...and the nomination goes to non other than my bestest hoverworld pal ........

staulcub:D (told you I'd treat you right, see I was betting for you all along and never thought I'd have this chance....)

14. staulcub

Aug 31, 2010
    Auto-message from garbot1:

Unbelievable! You deciphered my 59th encrypted data packet!

Thank you - you deserve a reward!

To claim your prize, you need to be the first person to post the following to the official Hover World Alternate Reality Game thread at TouchArcade.com:

1. The above Password.

2. Precise details of how you found this page (be sure to mention this URL "contest.ezone.com/MEMORYBANKDLOCKED/Z/9/P/7")!

3. At this point you have a choice:

You can claim which Ezone.com app you would like as a prize, and earn SOME eligibilty points - which go towards your chance of winning the grand prize (A really cool hovering Parrot A.R.Drone).

or

You can forfeit the Ezone.com app prize, and earn EVEN MORE eligibility points towards your chance of winning the grand prize.

or

You can be really nice and selfless, and forfeit the Ezone.com app prize AND nominate another Hover World Alternate Reality Game thread member to have their eligibility points increased SOME (this in turn will earn you MORE eligibility points!) Good karma and all that! :) PLEASE NOTE: Once YOU nominate someone - YOU can't nominate them again for the duration of the contest... Unless you've nominated everyone once already! :)

Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry up, someone else may be posting the winning entry right now!!

15. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    have you seen any of the other memory bank lock puzzles? It is basically just plug letters until you hit one and a screen comes up showing the results. then you plug the next letter in.

In previous puzzles it has been all capital letters. This one differed in that it told you numbers were allowed also.

If you look back at the previous lock puzzle, you will see that both staulcub and I anticipated the puzzle and posted the solution (staulcub beat me by seconds) to the puzzle before garbot even posted the puzzle. Neat huh!?!

16. staulcub

Aug 31, 2010
    Arewethereyet?_mem_recover_59

17. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Hm I didn't see the previous puzzles. You two are sure going for it ;)

18. pajo_ojap

Dec 8, 2009
    oh no am I going to loose on a technicallity? I thought I seen password but my adrenaline blurred my eyes...say it isn't so.

but just incase minutes count between posting a partial solution then the rest of it.

Password: AREWETHEREYET?_MEM_RECOVER_59

19. garbot1

Aug 31, 2010
    ?
    HOVER WORLD

Processing...

Congrats pajo! You were the first to post the Password using all CAPITALS!

Wow! That was exciting!!!

20. staulcub

Aug 31, 2010
    I actually posted it with all capitals and it was converted to mixed case. Try it.