Apple TV Hotlap Heroes - A new multiplayer Apple TV racing game

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by Alkchan, May 2, 2016.

1. Alkchan

Alkchan New Member

May 2, 2016
    Hello!

I'm one of the developers working on Hotlap Heroes, a new Apple TV racing game releasing soon and am posting this message as an app announcement (stated in forum guidelines)

It's a (local) multiplayer orientated top-down racing game supporting up to 8 players, players can drive using a combination of the Siri remote, phones and tablets (using a free iOS / android controller app that can be downloaded).

You can view our trailer here https://twitter.com/HotlapHeroes (I'm hoping this is within the forum guidelines) and have submitted the announcement for the touch arcade news feed in the meantime.

We're actively looking for feedback, questions and suggestions on the run up to launch as the project will be updated post release - we'd love to hear what you guys think!

2. Spindler

Spindler Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Looks great, would love to beta test when that is available.

3. Showmelater

Showmelater Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2012
    This one looks great #

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Wow, looks nice!

5. sintax

sintax Member

Apr 26, 2016
    I was just doing a search for an "Off Road" clone on the Apple TV app store this weekend. I loved that arcade game when I was a kid. This is exactly what I've been looking for.

You don't mention it above, but I sure hope this has controller support.

6. Aurora.Hope

Aurora.Hope Member

Apr 16, 2016
    United States
    To be honest, this looks just like the game I wanted to play this week. Can you give me a promo code? In exchange, I will give you my feedback on the game

7. Alkchan

Alkchan New Member

May 2, 2016
    Thanks for feedback guys, there is a degree of support for controllers and the Siri remote, but the best experience definitely comes from using the controller app - there will hopefully be some more details about this on the twitter account tomorrow.

8. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    The game looks incredible! Let me know if you need any beta testers :) I'm really hoping for full controller support :)