Horn - by Zynga : $6.99 -> $2.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sladeums, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Well, I a curious, so bought. But man, my ipad is having serious problems today with all the updates and these big files. Crashing and taking forever to install stuff. Wish there was a way to do a defrag or something. Anyways, bought, but it is taking forever to download...

2. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    I bought it too, so far so good. Nice game, not the biggest fan of the harry potterish voice of the MC but im enjoying the gorgeous visuals and even the controls which at first tought I would hate.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Not to stray off topic, but flash memory doesn't require, nor would benefit from defragging.

4. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    What the F**K did they do to the icon? The new one is AWFUL.

5. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    I think it's an app store thing. Downloaded a couple of games today and they all took far longer than usual.

Maybe it's cause the iOS 6 update hit

6. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Was really looking forward to this going on sale for Christmas! :/

7. I think it is too late. I think the store is now shutdown for awhile. This forum has no new threads, and without anything to read here, guess we'll have to be content playing all our games and using the general threads.

Merry xmas everyone. Peace out.

8. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Honestly this game just sucks. I didn't like it at all

9. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I was amused when it said high def and advanced features only available on ipad 2, and latest ipad. What about that ipad 3? Lol

10. No one cares about the new ipad anymore. It's discontinued, not worthy, and underappreciated. Sigh...