Universal Horn (by Phosphor Games Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Hammer 5, The Black Stone, is in the second to last level. In the room with all the doorways, one of those contains the blueprint for the Black Stone.

2. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    #1002 Johnny1st, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    How many are there in the missions? I always found 3 or so.
    But it can be that i can't see some of them because of the weak graphics on my iPhone 4. :(
    I can't see a lot! :(:( I can't see the Body armour parts on the pygons for example.:(:(:(

3. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Sorry i ask so many questions but i'm really into this game! I have questions for those who Play quest mode:

1.)in the area with those many doors you can enter how works this ? can you get blueprints here you can't get in Story mode? Is this always a random Chance with These chests?

2.)In the area with the Titan i sometimes have to fight an invisible Titan. Is that a bug or is this meant to be this way?

4. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    #1004 Myndflame, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Random Blueprint. Every Blueprint except for 2 (afaik) are in the game, and both are also IAP and amulets. If you enter a higher Level Door, then blueprints found are to be rarer, or found later in the game. For example, entering a 50 Level Door, your blueprint may contain the Vulcanos, Aurora Hammer, Romanus Securalis, etc., etc.
    100 Level Door can give you IAP Blueprints, such as Kladenets, and is the only way to get the two amulet blueprint IAPs that I mentioned earlier without purchase.

The Invisible Titan thing is a texture error, so it's a bug.

5. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    That is Hammer #6, the Black Tool. I already got that and checked that lvl again. I checked every door and every possible place. It is not there. Plz someone tell me where is Hammer5# blueprint.

6. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Oh, thought the Black Stone was 5.

OHHHH, YEAH I REMEMBER. Hammer 5 is the Aurora Hammer, though I forget where that is found, sadly. I think it's found on Reynes 1 or 2 on its levels. I got this game again, and when I remember where the Aurora Hammer is found, I'll let you know.

7. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    #1007 batspiderman, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    1. Um. I checked the list. I got that and it is #7.
    This is the list of all the hammer blueprints I got:

Cuthbert's Cudgel 1#
    Bardbeater 2#
    Paladin's Hammer 3#
    Prometheus 4#
    The Black Tool 6#
    Aurora Hammer 7#
    Mjolner 8#
    Pudding's Maul 9#

2. I am over lvl 100 in quest mode. I want to know is there a chance I get some other blueprint than a Pureheart blueprint? Like I said before the only blueprints I don't have is pureheart, costume 12# and 15#, hammer 5#

8. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Hey thanks, Level 100 is probably a hard work!

9. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Check this site out, may help you: http://phosphorhorn.wikia.com/wiki/Blueprint

10. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
  11. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Huh. I always forget the three starting hammers. Hammer 5 is Vulcanos, located in the ruined ship in Suddene. Again, I forgot the levels, but it should be Stage 2 in either of the levels. That's afaik, but one of those, Stage 2, contains Vulcanos in a ship with a hole. Go into the ship, collect the blueprint, and Vulcanos is yours. THAT one is Hammer 5.

12. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    Thank you. Btw, one more thing.
    If I am lvl 100 in Quest mode and I choose that 100 lvl door, I want to know is there a chance I get some other blueprint than a Pureheart blueprint or forge a blueprint I already have? If it is the Legendary weapons, let me know what else besides them.
    Like I said before the only blueprints I don't have is pureheart, costume 12# and 15#, hammer 5#

13. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Afaik, the doors give you any blueprints you have not discovered. I never really got through quest mode with level 25+, tbh.

14. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    I found out that at level 100 door, it will give you a blueprint of legendary weapon that you got (for example you already have the blueprint Kladenets) and it will forge it for you. I Experienced it and planning to get more.
    Quest mode gives you a good number of cores when you level up to a certain lvl
    I heard pureheart blueprint is in that door 100 level one

15. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Ah, so that's what happens.

And it is. A friend had me do the 100 Level Door once, and Blueprint was the Pureheart Blueprint.

16. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Are you getting blueprints you won't get in Story mode? And are you always getting blueprints from the chests or can you get trash? I'm just thinking you fight until Level 100 which sure takes a Long time and then you open the door and you get trash!

17. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Basically you get blueprints you haven't discovered, though getting one you already have nets a forging of the same print. It's a bit confusing from my mouth.

18. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Help please

Hello,

I am stuck in the area where there are two levers to pull that rotate
    three separate tiers of a circular room with doors making up the walls.

I managed to go though one door, but got warped back into the centre
    of the building, on the bridge with the levers.

Any suggestions! I just need to find two more seeds to finish the game.

Thanks

19. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    It takes you back because you have to find the 'right' room. While you're there, search the place for the Black Stone (or Tool. Whatever.).

20. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    It is confusing indeed. Would you mind to go into Detail. you could PM me ? That would be very generous, although you don't have to.