Universal Horn (by Phosphor Games Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 16, 2012.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    More you find them,first you upgrade you're inventory with more powerful weapons..sworld,armor..the only thing that you can't have are the costumes,that are not only aesthetic,they are poweful armors..they're more than 30..I would like have the possibility to earn them by play Quest mode on harder difficulty,but nope..Only as IAP..

2. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    They're cheap on Cores. It's just the Pygite that makes them seem pretty ridic.

3. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,but I'm not surprise..then they drop the price..with this amount of IAP,it's difficult that the game sell well..

4. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Do the costumes really upgrade your armor?

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #985 oldsnake, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    Yes,they have different powers,Are armor,if you go in The tab of The Costumes packs,it say that every of them have unique ability:like more stronger,etc..There're a small description of every costume,so you can see what you like more,there 3 Costumes packs..via IAP..

6. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    True, though it is possible to get the premium armors through a few days' worth of grinding the snowy place's Survival Trial. Getting the Dodge Reversal + One-Hit-Death gives a massive 5000% (I think? I forgot...) Pygite bonus, as long as you don't choke and get hit. I used to do ten kills with that challenge active. 50k Pygite after ten battles for me. It's pretty great.

Though you'll really need A LOT of practice if you get one of those Spellcaster (as I call them anyway) Pygons. I always find them the toughest to dodge.

7. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    1. What is the best weapon and best amulet combined with Ultra Force Horn? This is the list of what I am interested in them from most interested to not interested: Attack, Light, Crit, Health, Fire, Ice and Lucky. I want to pick the right weapon that covers the first two and an amulet that covers the others.

2. Where can I get the Pureheart amulet? I dont know the location and it isnt on the wikia

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I play HORN at launch day years ago,so The Costumes pack can be earned just play?
    I'm Italian,and in-GAME there only story mode or quest mode,survival trials Are The equivalent of Quest mode? Remember i was play outside The story mode in a mode when you had to fight enemy after enemy,it's that that you say?if so,i give to' HORN another go only for The costumes..

9. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Pretty much. Definitely worth giving the third area's survival trials a shot for learning it. It's a bit like Quest Mode, except no Titans. Payout is much greater at the third area.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks,i looking and jumping again on HORN..

11. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    #991 Johnny1st, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    What has the small digit number next to your health to say when you're fighting pygons? (sometimes it says 4 sometimes 3...)

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Finally HORN return to it's full price 5.99€,I was start to think that they would switch to free..

13. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    #993 Johnny1st, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Good that i catched it when it was free!

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Lucky you  i buy HORN at launch day at full price,but i'm glad for a Game like This,i wonder if more games like HORN that i consider AAA GAME,coming on iOS,i'm also a great fan of PHOSPHOR GAMES first GAME on iOS "DARK MEADOW"i hope they update for iPhone 5/5s 4 inch devices..

15. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    I would have paid 15 $ like the final Fantasy games cost, without a Problem.
    I just alway thought it wouldn't run fine on my iphone 4.
    Had i known it DID, i would have bought it earlier

16. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    #996 Johnny1st, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    How many entries are there to the Magic Forest in Cuthbert? I only know of These:
    1.) You start on an Island where you can find the Blueprint for the Blade of Chronos on the bottom left.
    2.) You start in Forest with a mansion in the Background where on a tree hangs the file "Magic Forest" and 100 pygites.
    3.)You start in a corridor and after you spun the wheel behind you is the file "Radnom" and 100 pygites.

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Well,look at The good point,it's universal game,so,when you eventually upgrade from you're iPhone 4 to a newer device/iPad you can enjoy again in high resolution

18. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Sorry i meant if i had known that it DID run FINE...

19. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    Any Help?

20. batspiderman

batspiderman Member

May 1, 2014
    Where is hammer number five? I dont mean Axe number 5 Romanus Securalis. I got that but I dont have pureheart, the costune 12# and 15#, and hammer 3#. If you know one of them, plz tell me
    I mostly want to know the Hammer #5 and then the costumes then pureheart