Universal Horizon Chase (by Aquiris Game Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 20, 2015.

1. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    #701 neca, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    This is a great game but it breaks every single time with each update... I hope they can fix it soon.

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #702 chief78, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Did the pause icon disappear on the racing HUD? I can't pause to restart or at least quit out of a game on the virtual HUD....

EDIT: weird, happened in Akropolis but then in the next area it was back on the right side middle of the screen again.

3. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    I reinstalled the game on my iphone and can't restore my purchase (I've bought the game before it was free).

4. -Michel-

-Michel- New Member

Sep 25, 2016
    I finished the entire game on Android (Everything on gold + pro status) and yes also the Australia Cup. I still have not unlocked the "secret achievement" What is this achievement and what am i missing ????

5. sniperx77

sniperx77 Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Anyone else having trouble with iCloud saving for this game in ios10? I can't get this to sync between my iPhone and iPad, it used to work in iOS 9.im also having the same sync issues with Power Hover, most of my other games sync via iCloud without issues.

6. babaroga73

babaroga73 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Hi, OP , I've purchased Horizon Chase via in-app on my Apple TV 4, money got through iTunes, but the game did not unlock all content ...

7. Un Kiwi Sans Penny

Un Kiwi Sans Penny New Member

May 14, 2017
    Hi,

I know I am a bit late, but I wanted to say how this game is good. I have not played any of the the games that inspired Horizon Chase, but it was really cool !
    I couldn't stop playing until I finished the game at 100% ^^.
    It's a great game, especially considering the price.

I played it on a Samsung Galaxy S7, and there was however a certain amount of bugs : the cars had sometimes erratic movements, or they could pass through another one. There was also a lot of stutters/freezes in-game that can't be caused by my phone, which is I think powerful enough.
    But the most annoying bug was that after finishing the game at 100%, the explorer was still locked, even though it was unlocked in the "progress" menu. So frustrating !

Anyway, the game was awesome, thanks a lot to the developpers !

8. Nonstopspy

Nonstopspy New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Horizon chase update (hawaii)

I got the update (hawaii) for horizon chase but it doesn't work..it lets me choose a new map, 3,2,1 and off the other cars go, yet my gas pedal is frozen....i can play any past map and all of my cars though...any help is appreciated

9. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    So happy to have this updated for the iPhone X!

10. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I have iPhone 6 and iPad Pro (9.7), both with ios 10.3.3 and the game runs just fine! This update is also the best for me because in the previous version, every time that I was starting the game, the game had the completion status screen of the game 100% - every, single, time! Now, it shows 80% and that's it. Never showed it again. What ios do you have? Do you have Game Center enabled? I have it on.

11. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Been waiting for this to be optimized for the X....amazing. Plays as great as I remember. Psyched to jump back in.

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    wow guys, i've reinstalled this beauty after all this time... WHAT A GAME!!! imo, one of the best ever in the appstore, and the update runs like a charm, all my cups (until India, never played Australia), unlocked cars, best times, etc are there... never realized how much i missed it, specially the music by Barry Leitch.

thanks a lot Aquiris!

13. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    thank you Aquiris for the continued support of the game. If you could make a neon themed racer like this it would be awesome (and maybe a bit less frustrating with the turns and AI cutting you off :) )

on a sidenote, suddenly my old progress is back - was close to finishing the game, changed phone, it started me from the beginning, and after updating my old save is here! woo!

14. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Absolutely love this game. It looks gorgeous and plays extremely well on the iPad Air 2. Great controls and no app purchases for those who purchased earlier on. Can't imagine how great this looks on the iPad 2017...

15. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Thank you Aquiris for the free update! I have a weird issue though.. I have completed all the worlds 100% except of Hawaii and Australia. Hawaii it's ok but in Australia I have Sidney 03 without pro and gold cup. In my previous game before the update it was 100% from what I remember. However, I finished the stage today in both iphone and ipad with 100% and despite the fact that it has written 100% complete next to Australia, when I reboot the game, it is still 97% !!!??? What can I do? I have ios 10.3.3 in iphone & ipad. I know it's not a big deal but I cannot finish it 100%...

16. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Please add Chinatracks (as inapp). My game is incomplete.

17. GreatWizard

GreatWizard Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Thanks for the Cloud save! now I can continue on my iPad when I'm home. Really fun game and amazing support thanks - Aquiris Game Studio! Can't wait to see your next games

18. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    never had the Explorer after completing India and all the sectors at 100%, and back in the days i remember that another guys here had the same issue, was it a bug or what?

how can i have it?

19. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #719 nyanpass, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Anotherkellydown likes this.
  20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    For those of you that don’t have this installed at the minute I recently installed it again and it had an update today with some minor things but what’s most exciting is the text.

The UI update says to prepare for what’s coming and at the end of the notes it says prepare for a constant stream of updates for Horizon Chase in 2020.

macplash likes this.