Hoppy Naut - Need beta testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sharkapps, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharkapps

sharkapps Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Hello TouchArcade! I am looking for some fun-loving and dedicated players to test the first iOS beta build of Hoppy Naut, a game that I have been working on since June 2015, and scheduled to release in January 2016. Hoppy Naut is a side-scrolling infinite jumper with a variety of characters and environments to hop through. The goal is to get as far as you can. This game is meant to entertain and challenge, but keep frustration low.

Join the Hoppy Naut crew! Pick a Hoppy Naut and jump down to the surface for an action-packed adventure through a variety of landscapes while picking up coins.

* Simple, intuitive tap controls
    * Cute, family-friendly graphics
    * Randomly-generated terrain for fun replayability
    * 30 characters to collect and play
    * 6 different worlds to explore
    * Free (ad-supported) or in-app purchase to remove ads

Your help is greatly needed to test out the functionality of the game as well as provided much-needed feedback on the playability, fun/excitement level and challenge.

Beta Trailer

To sign up for the beta, head over to http://hoppynaut.com, or send me a private message. The beta build is currently waiting to get through TestFlight beta review, but is expected to be available to beta testers this week.

Many, many thanks in advance to those of you that sign up and send feedback. A big thanks also to TouchArcade for providing this awesome community for mobile app developers and users to get together and help each other out!

2. stevepyoung

stevepyoung Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 29, 2014
    Indie app developer.
    Bay Area, CA
    Just signed up. Looking forward to seeing it.

3. sharkapps

sharkapps Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Quick update: the beta is live and I am still looking for more testers. Please sign up at hoppynaut.com or send me a PM. Thanks!