GameClub Hook Champ (by Rocketcat Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Slapshot, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Kosikutioner

Kosikutioner Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Didn't understand either. Found them based on that comment though. Here!

2. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Just checked it out! It's amazing!

3. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Kepa!
    Put your screen shots here, too! They look amazing! I wanna shoot furries in HC!!!

4. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    Woaaahhh... That update looks frigging awesome. Can't wait.

5. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

+1 looks amazing! Can't wait :D

6. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #3086 eev, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    hey flooders, get a f job or something like that. impossible to find something usefull in this thread because of that useless chat. i repeat my question to developer - Kepa, my scores are not registered for stone and silver hat levels, is it possible to fix it?

7. Foozelz

Get a job? Most of the people here on TA have jobs, unlike you! Who just needs his comment read by Kepa, thats what PM's are for! So next time you think about posting a useless comment like that, don't.
    Oh, p.s. get a job

Anyways, I'm really excited to see this level

8. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #3088 eev, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Foozelz
    i did not ask you, but Kepa, so fo.

9. Foozelz

Actually, you did

10. Twiddle

Twiddle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Shop Lifter
    In your basement.
    I really hope those images were approved by Kepa.

11. Zoot!

Zoot! Member

Jan 31, 2010
    thank you so much! :d

12. Kepa

Kepa Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    No sales ever. Sometimes I'll do a promo code giveaway, though that's not really a sale at all because so few people win a promo code. When we do new games, we'll have an Early Adopter Discount until the first content patch or so. Other than that, no sales for those, either.

OF scores or regular scores? OpenFeint scores just get updated the next time you're online. Regular, weekly scoreboard scores don't get posted unless you're online when you actually get the scores.

As for lag issues, it's really weird that they'd crop up slowly, over time. This kind of thing is still extremely hard to figure out because I don't have and don't personally know anyone with lag issues.

13. miklamagic

miklamagic Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    #4 OF score on Silver Hatbox... nbd...

14. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    #3094 B34$T, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    Actually Kepa, I was having lag issues on Silver Hat earlier at the beginning and in the first lava part with the rings. As if that level wasn't frustrating enough :mad:. But no other lag issues before.

15. miklamagic

miklamagic Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    #3095 miklamagic, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    The lag issues for me have mostly occured during the ring sections of the Stone and Silver Hatbox. The FPS crawls, but is usually consistent enough for me to get through it. There are some other lag issues on other levels, but they are more sporadic.

16. Fluffeh

Fluffeh Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    student :P
    east coast.... somewhere
    Ah, my loot vacuum isn't all the way upgraded yet so that must be it. I'll
    go work on that now. Thanks! :)

17. drunkhobo15

drunkhobo15 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Waiter
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Reading the Itunes reviews is always refreshing and worth a good laugh.

Like this gem. "this may sound odd but add characters like mario and sonic(their fan favorites)". Yes kepa is going to infringe on copyright laws and add mario and sonic to his game and we are all so stupid to not realize they are fan favorites, lol.

or this one,

"I got it for .99 n it wuz worth it but it's not worth 2.99 dats a definite rip it's barely worth 1.99" I never understood how the difference between .99 cents and 2.99 could totally get people angry and declare something not worth it. Even $5 for a game is a steal if it is as good as this one with this much replayability. People are just cheap and ridiculous I guess.

18. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Well, the spelling alone is enough to tell you who you are dealing with. I guess he/she doesn't get a big enough allowance. This game is easily worth more than $2.99.

19. Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Peoria, Arizona
    If Kepa ported this to the PSP or DS or any other platform they would sell for far more. And it would still be worth it. Kepa port this to PSP and I'll drop $20 for it easy.

If any game on the app store was worth the asking price this is it. Get some more credit you won't be disappointed.

20. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

+1 at only $3 this is very affordable, but the money wasn't an issue for me since I won a promo for it :D