Hoodsters - Monster Platformer (Artwork)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cainable, Nov 13, 2014.

1. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Not typically a fan of endless runners but this looks like a labor of love and will support.

2. Cainable

Cainable Active Member

Apr 10, 2014
    That's incredibly appreciated, Thank you jpgold!

3. Cainable

Cainable Active Member

Apr 10, 2014
  4. Cainable

Cainable Active Member

Apr 10, 2014
  5. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Cainable any particular reason to bump the thread? Is there an update on its way? Last version on the App Store is from 4 years ago!

6. Cainable

Cainable Active Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Hey @macsplash. Yep certainly is! The game was developed in it's entirety by 3 people!, including myself, so it's taken a while to resurrect and continue the development. Just a little bump with the intention of a major upgrade to an actual platformer. Good to have the motivation though, you know?

Thanks

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Cainable alright then. Sounds great. I might even give it a try since I read some praise on it in this thread even though I’m not a fan of endless runners in particular, there’s been some exceptions (*cough Blades of Brim *cough) I really enjoyed. So, is there an ETA on this major update you’d like to share?;)

8. Cainable

Cainable Active Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Great news, hope you enjoy. It's a passion project but we've learnt a lot since then.

Looking to release a Beta version on iOS end of Feb. Will start posting some screen grabs here in the coming weeks. Thanks!