Universal Holy Potatoes! We're in Space? (by Daylight Studios Pte. Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Cutty2k

Cutty2k Member

Oct 16, 2016
    Half my comment got deleted, I’ll try to paraphrase as best I can:

Too many unique weapons. Guns like the Moo-Cannon, that gun acts like a wave. It should be a wave! Most of my good weapons are unique, which means I don’t get bonuses from my weapon specific crew members. A few uniques I understand, but many could be reclassified.

Port specific issues:

Screen crowding is an issue. On larger ships, the weapons and targets are very jumbled. The main battle controls should be collapsible, they often hide enemy weapon info.

Tap and hold for info needs to go! It works with a mouse on PC, but not on touchscreen with a finger. Did anyone testing the port actually play on mobile?? Right now, if I want to check weapon info on the bridge screen, I have to tap and hold the weapon....and then my finger completely covers the text! Should be one tap to expand, and tap off card to collapse. Please change!

Battery optimization:

My phone gets HOT while playing this game, and it chews through battery. Would be nice to fix that.

2. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #42 nyanpass, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Wow, I think it's a detailed review. And I agree with you to a certain extent. :)

As far as I know, developers exchange opinions with the users by email or Twitter.

I think it would be great for them to reflect your feedback to update this game!

3. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I just confirmed there are updates to it. If the problems that have been mentioned by some users are resolved, I will positively consider purchasing it.

4. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    #44 deresi, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    There have been updates to this game recently. According to the update history, it seems that past problems have been resolved. I hesitate between this and Panthera Frontier. Would it be better for me to buy both? What is the biggest difference between them? Happy decision problem.

Edit: It's a matter of time, but eventually I'll buy both and play these games.

5. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Hey guys,

I've been a bit on the fence for a while to pick this one up as I have an iPhone 6.

From all the gameplay videos I've seen, the game is great but there's a lot to deal with in the UI. So does it feel cluttered and hard to manage on a smaller screen device? (Like iPhone 6)

If not, then I'll purchase it. Thanks in advance. :)

6. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

i'm playing on a 6S and works really fine, it's good on this screen.

7. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Ah okay. Thanks. I'll get it as well then. Been waiting for it for a while now.

Gwarmaxx likes this.