Universal Hoff Zombie Beach (by Strike Team Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 20, 2014.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    #1 PeteOzzy, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014

Hoff™ Zombie Beach

Introducing: The Official Hoff™ Zombie Beach! The Hoff™ defends his beach against waves of Zombies.

Hoff™ Zombi…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Introducing: The Official Hoff™ Zombie Beach! The Hoff™ defends his beach against waves of Zombies.

Hoff™ Zombie Beach is a fun, fast paced action combat game. Defend your sand castles, upgrade your weapons, clear the beach of all zombies, non stop exhilarating excitement.

Features:

* Official app voiced by The Hoff™
    * Hilarious weapons including Bird Bombs, Goo Gun and Hoff™ Concerts.
    * Numerous Zombies including Sunbathers, Pirates and Undead Fans!
    * The Hoff™ Sound board

What are you waiting for? Time to get those Zombies Hoff™ the beach!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 21, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. verlaine

verlaine Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Hoff Zombie Beach

What can I say? It's THE HOFF! This doesn't take itself too seriously, though, and it's pretty fun. Wish the digital control buttons could be moved closer. :p

Hoff™ Zombie Beach

Hoff™ Zombi…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Hoff™ Zombie Beach is a fun, fast paced action combat game. Defend your sand castles, upgrade your weapons, clear the beach of all zombies, non stop exhilarating excitement.

Features:

* Official app voiced by The Hoff™
    * Hilarious weapons including Bird Bombs, Goo Gun and Hoff™ Concerts.
    * Numerous Zombies including Sunbathers, Pirates and Undead Fans!
    * The Hoff™ Sound board

What are you waiting for? Time to get those Zombies Hoff™ the beach!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 21, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Lol. Downloading it now. It's got voice acting from The Hoff, I can't pass it up.

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Lol, when you say the Hoff they could legally use any ones voice because it's not using his real name. Is this an offical Hasselhoff game?

5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Oooh, I didn't think of that! Good thinking! I bought it anyway. We'll see how it is.

6. verlaine

Jul 26, 2012
    #6 verlaine, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  7. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #7 Sexy Pirate, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Impressions in a while. As soon as I read fight zombies to the bay watch theme it was bought and downloading :D hope I haven't been ripped hoff;)

Well it's not great but it's not bad. It's the kind of thing is have expected on the App Store a few years back in the simpler days. You just move up and down the screen a press shoot, you can take three weapons with you into a stage and the coins you earn let you buy new weapons or upgrade them. You can replay stages for extra money and that's about it. Oh finishing levels also gets you a new voice clip on the hoff sound board :D
    Wouldn't really reccomend it to normal people only crazies like myself who like the hoff ;)
    Even so it'll probably be deleted soon enough as its not good enough to earn a place on my phone for long.

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you guys for the info! :)

9. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yup. Like SP said, it's not a great game, but it's not bad either. It's pretty much slapping a "celebrity" in a mediocre game to sell more copies. I'd say it's KINDA worth the buck. I'll play it till it's finished, but with the AppStore flooded with great 99cent games, this is hard to recommend.

10. verlaine

Jul 26, 2012
    #10 verlaine, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    It's not a bad game--a pretty basic 'Hoff brand' lane shooter. Unfortunately, the levels become incredibly frustrating because some enemies are resistant to nearly everything except the latest weapons. The worst part is that not only are the upgrades expensive--ammunition costs a lot of money. In the later stages, ammunition for a fully upgraded flare gun costs 500 coins for only *one* round, while ammunition for a fully upgraded guitar costs 450 coins for *five* rounds. In the last set of stages, you might spend between 75-100 ammunition rounds of the latest weapon because just about all enemies are resistant to nearly everything. So guess what? You're going to have to grind *a lot* just to be able to afford ammunition for the harder stages. I keep grinding on the second stage with a fully upgraded goo gun (your default weapon has infinite ammunition, but unfortunately, most enemies are resistant to it).

11. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Arizona, USA
    The Hoff, you say?

Attached Files: