iPad hmm sorry to create another one of these threads...but

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ipressbuttons, Dec 25, 2008.

1. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    What should i get fieldrunner or warfare incorporated?

please help XD been thinking about it all day got around £3.50 left and them two games seem massively popular!

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I would go with fieldrunners. I love it

3. ipressbuttons

Nov 17, 2008
    thanks for the quick reply! can i resume a game when i quit? and what are the graphics like? today i learnt never to judge graphics via youtube :(

4. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Fieldrunners is must have IMO.

Easy to learn and fun to play.

5. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Graphics are great. You can easily resume a game when you quit

6. IzzyNobre

IzzyNobre Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    Don't mean to be rude or nothing, but this type of thread is very, very stupid.

We can't make that decision for you, we don't know what you like. What you SHOULD do is do a google or even better, a youtube search to see what the games look like.

That way you'll have an idea of what the gameplay is like and you can choose what pleases you most, instead of just buying something people on the internet told you to.

Read reviews too, so you know what the games strong and weak points are. Mainly, what I'm trying to tell you here is "you need to be able to make a decision FOR YOURSELF or you'll end up full of games you don't like".

7. isimon1207

isimon1207 Active Member

Dec 5, 2008
    it depends, if you like TD, get fieldrunners. If you like command and conquer or starcraft, get warfare.

I have both and i have played warefare probably 5x as much as feildrunners. I think fieldrunners gets old quick and i really dont play it much.

8. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    qft!
    Just read the reviews on the Appstore and the comments people post here and make up your own mind.

To answer your question: Get Puzzle Quest!

:D

9. lazyrawr

lazyrawr Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    One of the best features of fieldrunners is how they handle saves. i've NEVER lost my progress, doesn't matter if you simply hit the home buttons and quit, get a phone call or whatever. It always resumes perfectly!

Everygame with progression should work exactly like fieldrunners...
    I'm looking at YOU SimCity

I agree with the "must have" status of Fieldrunners.

10. ipressbuttons

Nov 17, 2008
    didnt read my post did you? i thought fifa 09 on psp looked great! but...its not really and i like/love both types of these games, why else would have choosen them two specific titles?

11. isimon1207

isimon1207 Active Member

Dec 5, 2008
    While I do find reviews helpful sometimes I, like the OP, also like to hear from other users. A review can say anything about any game, but when you hear people state their love and enjoyment for a game and utter hate for another, I think its easier to make a decision. I usually take the reviews from TA and other sites with a grain of salt. But when I see a forum post by an average user who is just raving about the game, I listen to that more than the review on TA

12. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Yeah, so don't open another thread, there are plenty of warfare inc and fieldrunner threads out there already.

13. IzzyNobre

IzzyNobre Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    Exactly. Getting peoples opinion on the games is a great way to know what to expect.

What the OP should've done is search for threads about the games he wants to learn more about. We have a few too many of these X or Y threads.