iPhone Hitman Sniper: The Shadows (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 3, 2022.

1. GordLacey

GordLacey Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    You’re probably right, and it makes the most sense. So losing like that either drives us to spend money, or watch more videos to upgrade our shit.

And you’re right about the people we’re playing against being 7-8. I don’t think I’ve had a 9, and definitely not anything 10 or higher.

I think I’m done with this game.

2. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    I was done just no more than 30mins after installing it. This is obviously no where the quality of the original hitman game. In case you guys ain’t aware, as of late all SE has been dishing out most of the time are just money grab with ridiculous mtx. They been trying to attempt a lot of Low investment high return stuffs lately. Not just on mobile but in every other platforms too.

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I still play, without minding too much when I lose in PvP. I haven't spent a dime and I have my best player at 251 energy. I do all the daily/weekly tasks and PvP missions to get as many resources as possible. I also watch all the videos. If this is enough for the devs to keep the game going, it'll be great since I'm enjoying it, but not as much as to buy any IAP. If in the end the game dies, oh well, we still have the original which is much more elaborate.

4. GordLacey

GordLacey Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    You’d think they would want to show win/loss stats, or have a leaderboard. The fact they don’t lends to the bot theory. Why not show us the power of the character we’re playing against?

I guess this is why I usually stick to premium games.