Universal Hitman: Sniper (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 3, 2014.

1. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Zombie theme IS cliché but still looking forward to the new map. However the rooftop party would have been awesome.

2. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Downloading this as I type this. Is this the best Sniper game on iOS? :)

3. neocortex

neocortex New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I m not able to downloaded it since the price drops to 99...and u??

4. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
  5. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    So amazing

This game is so amazing. So much fun. I hope they will keep the Christmas theme as an option even after the holidays. It looks and sounds so nice. The game is a no brainier for this sale. I even go so far and say I will buy iAPs to support this game :D

6. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    If you've purchased this or Hitman Go and go to Square Enix bundle 'Hitman Essentials' on the Appstore, you'll get the other game for free! Merry Christmas!

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Awesome! Thanks!

8. SimonMagus

SimonMagus Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2015
    #288 SimonMagus, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    Not necessarily true.. I purchased Hitman Go on sale for $0.99 way-back-when ; the essentials pack (for me) is $0.99.. Not even sure if I should buy it..
    --
    Edit : Hell with it.. I will add it to my collection..
    --
    Edit 2 : What?.. "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

9. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    If You Go To The Bundle It Say 0,99,But once you're in,it Say "Get" Instead of 0,99.This Until Today Morning,I don't Know if The Gift Continue And when Finish.

10. SimonMagus

SimonMagus Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2015
    #290 SimonMagus, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    Hmm nice.. Well, they got my $0.99 cents today.. lol.. It's alright though.. Kinda hard to get ANY entertainment for a buck these days..
    --
    Okay, I played the first 5 missions.. Super clean game here! Very Nice.. Too early to review the game at $5.00, but for $1.00, I can already tell that I am in for a some fun..

11. veryggyy

veryggyy Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I'm stuck in c4m1.....4 accidents in 20 seconds
    I tried very times ....###

12. kipbuis

kipbuis Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    How many levels does this game have?

13. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    I have a Ipad 2 and I always wanted to try this game however can my ipad run it decent or will it just be a awful experience

14. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015

The Death Valley update is finally here :D. I don't want to complain too hard, because it's a free update. The new map is a zombie wave survival mode and this mode is great. There is a nice upgrade system which involves a lot of discussion making and there's a new perk system. I'm slightly disappointed because it's not a traditional new map, this means there are no clever accidental kills, no body disposals, no main targets, no stealth chains and there's not a lot to discover in the map. This doesn't mean the update is bad, it's just not what I hoped it would be.

15. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    #295 OutSpoken, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Well tbh I'm disappointed.

I was really hoping for a new map like montenegro and the visable silence in this thread probably proves I weren't the only one. I was already yawning when they revealed it would be a zombie map - because we don't already have enough zombie themed games out there!:rolleyes:

IMO Hitman Sniper had the right balance of strategy and light relief. Death Valley has kind of gone backwards on that. As its an update - I guess Square Enix want us to take this as a sort of mini game, and maybe they're saving the next big iteration for Hitman Sniper 2 (I hope:)) I just wish they hadn't teased us for soooooooo long - maybe then it wouldn't have been such an anti climax, for me at least anyway:D

16. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Not to resurrect an old thread, but new update is out and rifles are on sale, anyone bought and used the Jaeger?

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This game I played when it first soft launched, then kinda gave up on it as it felt like there wasn't much to do. This went on sale and I decided to come back to it on my main iTunes account and wow it's amazing. There's so much to do and the mechanics are incredibly well done. I actually love the inclusion of zombie mode. Basically you get one stealth mode and one "action" mode so you can have the best of both worlds.

Btw, I love the auto headshot skill but it seems to be completely random. It'll hit 3 randomly tagged targets. It should at least auto kill the person you are currently aiming at. It seems that the only was to ensure it kills exactly who you want is to only tag 3 enemies which isn't good since tagging multiple targets is the best way to get knowledge of where your targets are. At this point it seems I can only use the skill once, and that's when I want to hit the primary target. Then I also have to HOPE that it randomly selects the primary target as one of the three shots. :\

18. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    The zombie map was too static and repetitive. Got bored very quickly. And felt like the IAP were getting a bit out of hand. Certainly didn't like that new upgrades/weapons required new loot type from zombie map only. Death Valley was so clearly shoe-horned into the game.

Last time I tried to play was the Halloween update. Reinstalled only to find the game had reset. I still had my ranking, but all my weapons and upgrades were gone. This did NOT happen when I reinstalled at the time of Death Valley release, so I was justifiably annoyed. All attempts to restore cloud data did nothing. What's the point of trying to get it all back if it can just be taken again? Besides, once you've fired a shiny, time-bomb-rigged present from your Christmas rifle at a very naughty girl or boy, how can you expect to find any joy in endless days of plain old cartridge ammunition? This game has taken a lot from me, and that hurt may never heal. It never even said it was sorry, you know? *sob*

So, yeah, in spite of the latest Chinese-themed(?) content stuffed inside (presumably to milk more IAP funds) I'm done with Hitman. But, to be perfectly honest, it broke up with me first.

19. mike11201

mike11201 New Member

Jul 4, 2017
    Explosive kills without explosive rounds

I'm trying to achieve 12 explosive kills without using explosive rounds. Has anyone done so?

20. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Most recent update: To get the new gun you have to play and post to everplay, be at rank 3, and refer the game to 3 friends....did all 3 but the only one showing completed is the rank 3, which I've had forever. Frustrating....dangle the meat on a stick but keep it out of reach because of something not working right...