Hiring PVP game dev studio

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by AubreyOakes, Sep 29, 2020.

1. AubreyOakes

AubreyOakes New Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Male
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to thank you for having me. We are looking for talented game development studios to forge multi-year partnerships.

Have you heard of PvP games? Or maybe you’ve already built some good ones from start to finish?

Currently, player versus player games are a growing genre and we are looking to hire qualified all-in-one game studios that can develop such games for mobile and desktop - start to finish. We are putting our own spin on these types of games inside of our platform, and we are currently recruiting talented game developers to come on board with us. The games we are looking for should not be too content heavy and generally take 2-4 weeks to create.

If you are interested in the exploration of the new niche and already have some background in creation of high-quality game titles we are waiting to hear from you.

Please DM me any and all portfolio items you have, so I can evaluate your work and let you know what opportunities we can offer you.

2. logan48m

logan48m New Member

Oct 31, 2020
    Male
    #2 logan48m, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    If you're considering starting your own game development studio, you might want to avoid the most common mistakes about it. There are many mistakes indie developers make when they first open the doors of their indie studio, and start a new project. Don’t onboard friends who know very little about game development. Somewhere at the moment you are reading this, somebody is planning to develop a video game with his or her friends. Game development solutions from ilogos has really opened my eyes on some development experience, and how developers can solve different gameplay things, bringing new ideas into the dev game project. If I would develop my own game, and would have lack of dev human resources, I would definitely ask them for help, cause I've read a lot of positive recommendations from their clients.