Hidden Objects Game 20 Promo Codes Giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by cat_of_cheshire, Apr 15, 2015.

1. cat_of_cheshire

Mar 24, 2015
    PR at CrispApps
    Hello to everyone,

CrispApp presents the newest universal game "Around The World in 80 Days"
    Our main purpose was to create a not boring hidden objects game, otherwise we would be ashamed to mention Jules Verne's name in connection with it.

We are happy to propose 20 redeem codes for Touch Arcade community to know your opinion - whether we managed to hit the goal or not.
    Please send me a private message to obtain a promo-code or request it through facebook.com/CrispApp. We don't want to spam the board by constantly bumping the post up. We'll post "run out" message when the pool of codes is empty.

[​IMG]
    "Around The World in 80 Days"

Travel round the world with the Jules Verne heroes!

Each location (scene) is a new continent, a new country or a new town where you will find yourself in the atmosphere of this region thanks to the picturesque and colourful graphics and the unique musical background. travel round the world with the Jules Verne heroes!

"The app features a fun and engaging story that draws players in as it feels like the plot of some exciting movie or novel." - AppPicker

"ItÂ’s perfect for casual gamers who want to jump right in and enjoy the fun." - AppAdvice

We look forward to hearing your thoughts about the game here or on our FB page!

2. cat_of_cheshire

Mar 24, 2015
    PR at CrispApps
    It's time to finish the giveaway and I would like to thank all of you who took part in it.
    Your honest feedbacks are really important for us because it was a kind of experiment for CrispApp.
    We have released 3 new hidden objects games recently and 2 others had absolutely original storyline. I bet that "80 days" had less chances for success. Do you know how many games called "Around The World in 80 Days" in App Store? 6! Not counting alike titles. BTW, our one is that:
    [​IMG]

Perhaps, I just could never understand people who go to watch 101st remake of Cinderella, knowing the beginning and the end of the story.

And know what? I was wrong. "80 days" does the best so far. Do people love familiar characters so much or there is another reason?

3. Alameda

Alameda New Member

Apr 20, 2015
    freelancer
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Around the World in 80 Days

I bought your "80 days" last month and passed it twice. In total, it's great, I mean tasks, graphic, music etc. I've never regretted about the purchase and recommend it to all fans of hidden object genre .
    The only thing to note, the backstory is too classic as for me. We live in 21 century, why don't give a racing car or helicopter to the heroes? It would add more drive to the game. Just an idea :)

Off top: don't go to the last Cinderella, it's really boring.

4. cat_of_cheshire

Mar 24, 2015
    PR at CrispApps
    A racing car for Phileas Fogg? And laser weapon for Detective Fix?

There is a temptation to create a game with mix of detective, classic, fantasy, shooter etc. It is supposed that majority of users will like it. The thing is, there is no "average" user, I believe. There are people who like classic and those who prefer science fiction. Everyone likes good jokes, but has his own idea what "good" joke looks like. We rather make 3 different games hoping that you can find what is closer to you.

5. magamagic

magamagic Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
  6. magamagic

magamagic Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
  7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #7 Lavender, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015