Universal Hexonia (by Togglegear)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spacebulldog, Jan 29, 2019.

1. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I’ve played all tribes and find the Ragnarrs the best overall , in fact, I would say they may be a bit OP. They’re typical starting situation leaves them in a prime position for a quick expansion. They’re sea-based starting tech gets them in the water quickly, and because they usually start near cheese regions, they typically have quick access to Calvary. Coupled with their dragon, they can be highly mobile, making it easy to overwhelm other tribes with blitzkrieg-type aggression. So far, it’s the only tribe I can consistently win on max difficulty/opponents. Loving it.

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  2. spacebulldog

spacebulldog Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Hello gmattergames,

Thanks for the great review. This kind of balancing feedback is super helpful to the team as it's hard to test out every single case. Also, you can just fill out how you feel about the other features and idea any time. I can make sure to deliver invaluable thought to the team.

Thanks again. Have a good day/night!

3. Mynameisalreadyinuse

Feb 20, 2019
    Hi,

Lovely game you created!

I couldn't find another place for feedback so I'll use this forum.
    Could the kill/death ratio be displayed (tribe info) during a match instead of after you've won/lost the match? Then I could see if I should be more cautious with my troops to get the S rating.

Cheers!

4. spacebulldog

spacebulldog Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Hello Mynameisalreadyinuse,

That’s a good idea and I believe that it would be helpful to manage the grade in general! I’ll share the idea with the dev for adding it to the next update!

Thanks and have a good day/night!

Mynameisalreadyinuse likes this.
  5. Scarletti

Scarletti Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Any update on multiplayer?

6. Baldor

Baldor New Member

Apr 3, 2020
    Male
    Hi,
    great game!

Some suggestions:

1. New Quests spawn 20 hours after i finish them. That means that if i dont fix them in 4 hours i get them later each day. I they would spawn once every day instead I would have 24 hours and can play when it suits me for each day.

2. I like the suggestions of more diversity between tribes.
    Using the same strategy with completely different tribes will become boring. One of the great things with the game is the unique units, the problem is you can manage without them. Maybe replace one of the standard units for each tribe? So i can archer-swarm with some tribes but not all. For example Katumba could have something with poison instead of knights.

3. Option to let ai use special units.

7. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I'd really like it if the AI used the special units as well. I mean I guess they use their tries' default special, but never the alternate specials or the later introduced unique units for each tribe.