Universal Hexologic (by MythicOwl)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 29, 2018.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

Hexologic

MYTHICOWL SP Z O O
    Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music,…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music, dive deep into the game’s atmosphere and fall in love with Sudoku again! Hexologic is an easy to learn and highly addictive logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, Hexologic reinvents the rules of Sudoku. Combining the dots and the hexagons will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle game veterans and newcomers alike. Simple gameplay mechanics adorned with beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet conquerable puzzles will guarantee many hours of fun for gamers of all ages. IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND: • Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere • 6 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics • Over 90 levels designed down to the smallest details • Well-balanced puzzles • Atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience Jump into the world of Hexologic and prove you are the true master of the hexes!
    Information
    Seller:MYTHICOWL SP Z O O
    Genre:Family, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:May 29, 2018
    Updated:May 24, 2023
    Version:2.5
    Size:107.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I gave this a try. There's 60 puzzles here (not sure why description says more than 60, unless they count the short tutorial or a future update). There's new mechanics that are brought in every so often. The main object is putting either 1, 2, or 3 dots in each cell. Puzzles are fun, but not too difficult. Graphics and music are really nice.

3. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Does this play in landscape (like in the video)? The App Store pics are all portrait.

4. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I couldn't get it to play in landscape.

5. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Bummer. Oh well. One less thing to buy.

6. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Actually if you want landscape mode, just send an email to the developer to request it, they don’t know what people really want if no one ask for it.

7. mattdamon

mattdamon Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Freelancer
    Rimini
    wow , it's looks great , i will install/play and come here with feedback ;)

8. mattdamon

mattdamon Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Freelancer
    Rimini
    Yeap , i like it , but it will be better if you can reduce the dificult of levels with 5-10 %

9. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    So I just beat the game if I am doing it right, there are 60 basic levels and 15 difficult levels, about 2 hours gameplay time basic on how well the player’s logic, music is good to make players playing the game calmly. The game is well worth $1, so give it a shot if you are on the fence.

FFF77620-9E66-41CC-9EEC-AB29A595D277.jpeg

10. Oscar Streaker

Oscar Streaker Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Enjoyed this take on sudoku for the hour and a half it lasted. Short but fun. Worth a buck.

11. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Dear developer...

Loving this logic puzzler - I’ve completed all levels, except 2 bonus levels.

I see on steam, their workshop (user generated levels) will be available.

Is this something (or will more levels) for iOS will be available?

12. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I’m surprised it’s not listed here, but Hexologic has an update in the App Store. New levels, different mechanics.

Check it out

13. meponder

meponder Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 23, 2013
    There’s one set of bonus levels I can’t unlock...the one at the top of the tallest tower. I’ve beat all the other bonuses and all 90 main levels. Is there something I’m supposed to do to unlock this set?