Universal Heroki (by PICOMY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 5, 2015.

1. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Do you guys get all the pieces on every level?

I'm really liking the game, but it's a little annoying how some things are hidden in very obscure places. I don't mind exploring every nook and crany of the level, but some places can only be found by bumping in every corner of the map, and that's not fun.

2. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea awesome price drop from $7.99 to $1.99. I said #### it shit even if I don't like it who caress its 2$ lol ###

3. mintyray

mintyray Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Yeah, I wish there were more visual cues for all the hidden areas. The goggle powerup helps, but you have to grind first.

4. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    It got featured by App Store on hand picked app & games section... I hope they'll get more attention :D

Attached Files:

5. RowdySunstrider

RowdySunstrider New Member

May 27, 2015
    I wonder how that MFi update is coming along.

6. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    UMMMM they need to change something. I cannot rub the entire perimeter of ever level...rubbing rocks every square inch to find a secret passage to get all the pieces.. It sucks. It makes me want to delete the game. At least put visual clues, like sparkles or something. But that sucks bad. Fun otherwise.

7. CookingPie

CookingPie Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Sounds liked the Devs listened and fixed a lot of the complaints here.
    Including Mfi support, visual cues to location of secrets, more check points etc.

Well done Devs
    Thanks

8. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Yes you are correct :) We took our time to listen to all the feedback as much as possible and we thank you all for that.

Btw, Heroki is now also out on the Apple TV!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68hgrvWj0

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I'm really looking forward to this update finishing. Almost feels like downloading a new game for the first time. Hope it pays off! :D

10. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Picomy, thank you for this masterpiece.
    the world in this game is so alive, really love that.
    so much polish here and there, so many details, characters... amazing work.

11. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    You have no idea how happy this makes us :)

Thank you!

12. Spindler

Spindler Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    How do i know how many pieces/letters i have when i'm in a level? Can't figure it out and there's no way they would've left it out.

13. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    We've seen this question before so apparently it isn't too clear for everyone in the game. We'll look into this.

For iOS: simply press the 'heart' in the HUD. All the info will appear and disappear again unless you press again.

As for the Apple TV, shake the remote to view the HUD info and for MFi the shoulder button.

14. wizardhowl

wizardhowl Active Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Have been waiting for MFI support to pick this up...

And I absolutely love it! Feels like a game of real quality that I'd expect to find on a Nintendo system.

Thank you Picomy for taking this platform seriously - I hope you continue to support iOS with games like this!

(Playing on iPad Air 2 with Steelseries Nimbus, by the way. Can't wait to pick this up again when I grab my Apple TV!).

15. Spindler

Spindler Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008

wow, thanks. Thought i had pressed every button, but i gues not!

Great game, enjoying it a lot.

16. alewian

alewian Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Spain
    Hello. Help me please! How can I open the door at the waterfall in level 7 of Laguna Rocks? Thank you in advance.-

17. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Hi Alewian! It depends,. do you mean the first door at the start of the level? or the wooden barrier in the centre of the waterfall?

- The button for the door at the start of the level can be found behind the crocodile at the bottom left of the level.
    - To break through the wooden barrier at the centre of the waterfall you need the "Dash" attack. You get this in world 3. The Dash attack is the only attack strong enough to break through this barrier :) Hope you like what you find behind it!

18. alewian

alewian Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Spain
    I mean the wooden barrier in the centre of the waterfall. Thank you very much.

19. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    No prob! haha :) If you have any more questions let us know!

What do you think of the game so far?

20. alewian

alewian Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Spain
    The game hangs when playing it in my Apple TV 4th Gen (TVOS 9.1.1). It occurs when I push the button at the end of "Hilly Lakes" Level 7 (the encircled in yellow in the attached picture). A scene is shown about a door opening but then the game hangs and it is impossible to continue playing :(

[​IMG]

(This is not a video, just a Youtube capture.)