Universal Heroine Anthem Zero (by Winking Skywalker Entertainment Limited)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Bad news
    It’s not for bugs or something else, it’s because for boss decisions... (Release date and sale)

2. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Do u know when it comes out? Please?

lilneo likes this.
  3. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Nop... IDK, but if i have news I post here immediately! <3
    Same like you, i need this game in my life and my pocket :)

Gambler likes this.
  4. Aurelien.L

Dec 13, 2014
    ;)

5. sharfaust

sharfaust Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Gambler, may I ask how you contacted them? I tried on Facebook but haven’t gotten a response.

lilneo likes this.
  6. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Oldschool per email :)

I searched their company name through Google, alas the site didn't work/gave me a certificate error, so I put their name and the word contact in the search and used two of the mail adresses shown in the Google short description.

The one of those they wrote me back from was [email protected]

7. sharfaust

Jul 1, 2013
    Thanks for the info, but alas, I tried contacting them that way as well with no luck. I guess it will arrive when it arrives.

Gambler likes this.
  8. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    #48 Gambler, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Ah right, it‘s the beginning of April already. Man, sucks they didn‘t write you back. Tbh, I was a little surprised that I’d gotten a reply from them 2 weeks ago and they seemed pretty confident with release at the end of March :(

Really not quite getting this whole situation: They apparently had a working, polished, final version of the game nearly 1 1/2 months ago with their accidental release and now - after yanking it from the store again shortly thereafter - already seem to be postponing the final release for a second time. This is so weird.

Guess you‘re right with "arrive when it arrives" - Just hope it‘s soon. My beard‘s already grey from all the waiting ;)

lilneo and sharfaust like this.
  9. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Don‘t wanna be a doom-monger but I‘m starting to lose faith in an upcoming or maybe even any release at all.

As I already pointed out, I‘m completely puzzled with how this whole thing was (and is being) handled: Accidental release of a fully working version in February, took out of store again, not adhered to two new ETAs, now total silence.

By now I‘m pretty certain there is more to this than them supposedly fixing "minor bugs which would affect the gameplay experience".

Ilneo already mysteriously mentioned some boss decision behind this and I guess something like that has to be the case. I’m no programmer but nearly two months now for a few minor bugs seems rather implausible.

Especially considering that the game apparently works very well for the few lucky ones who were able to snatch the accidential release before its removal.

I’d love to play the game and still hope it’ll come out to iOS soon. But - considering the working version two months ago, the baffling holdup and the devs sudden silence - I’m starting to think there’s a risk that the game may never see the light of iOS’ day.

And I very much hope I’m wrong with this.

Aurelien.L and sharfaust like this.
  10. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    The date has been set! May, 23rd. This should not change. @Gambler

sharfaust likes this.
  11. Gambler

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Thanks Bright! :)

Were you in contact with them or was it announced on FB/Twitter?

Hope they‘ll stick with the date this time. Also recently read a bit about episode 2 and that one (on PC, after ep1 release in Dec 2016) was expected sometime in 2017 at first, then got December 12th 2018 as release date and is now said to come out sometimes in 2019 (Steam page).

Know a lot of devs have a hard time with episodic releases, especially when the sales figures are lower than expected - But because of that and my recent experience with this iOS release I‘m also a bit wary of Winking‘s ETAs. Would be really cool if we’ll actually be able to play episode 1 on our iDevices come May 23th :)

12. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Personal contact via Facebook

13. sharfaust

Jul 1, 2013
    Fingers crossed until May 23rd! Here’s hoping it actually comes out that day!

14. sharfaust

Jul 1, 2013
    Getting closer. Fingers still crossed.

15. Aurelien.L

Dec 13, 2014
  16. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    As I Said, it will be released today.

17. Boardumb