Universal Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures (By Newland Canada Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 19, 2015.

1. snjits

snjits Member

Jan 17, 2015
    would recommend to those still on dalemark to remove the app and redownload it from the appstore
    otherwise you will not see the actual servers
    dalemark was only used for testing and thus will not grow beyond it's population of 39
    didn't have acces anymore after the reinstall so for those who want can now find me on Rondesia (europe)
    id: 97588
    or anyone else that wants to fill up their friendlist, hard to get energy otherwise

(think I'll miss merlin and Dracula most, got naga as first gem summon)

2. ZeroVoid

ZeroVoid Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Someone should make a TouchArcade guild for us all to join!

3. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    So..... what's the difference between this and all the other thousands of heroes charge clones?

4. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    Not sure what heroes charge is like, but this game has too much dependance on daily timers and stamina to me. You use too much stamina in each battle, you cant easily farm materials (as they limit how many times you can play a certain board each day), and their daily rewards are attached to spending higher level currency and actually spending money.

Its somewhat subtle compared to some games and you can play without spending money, but its in no way ideal. Stamina wise it all costs too much and they have too many gates set up to make this game playable or considered anything remotely playable. It feels alot like summoners war, but a lot less fair in its pay model.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #25 ArtNJ, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    Your post is unintentionally funny. I have been playing a lot, and have like 3 hours playtime worth of stamina saved up. The Heroes Charge model, which this game follows, is pretty generous with stamina. It can become an issue later for very active users, but its about as fair as these kind of games ever are. No, you wont be top of the leaderboard if you are FTP, but you can climb the ranks and dominate pay users - even whales sometimes - that have put in less time.

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    The actual combat is like Final Fantasy (very very) light.

its actually pretty close and faithful to the HC model, but a lot of the polish around the edges is missing. No library type thing with stats available regarding the heroes you dont own. Guilds, they look pretty, but none of the features except chat are in yet. This is edge stuff - the core is in place - but the lack of a library feature is annoying to me.

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I am having issues logging in way to often.

8. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Add a very touchy enchant interface to the list of current problems. At least on my iphone 5, the buttons are both too small and too sensitive. Items get added when scrolling, and when I try to remove them, I often add more.

Its a fun game - the Heroes Charge formula is addictive, and the tactical battles are nice. I hope they add the missing polish though, since right now, the little stuff kind of adds up.

9. snjits

snjits Member

Jan 17, 2015
    heroes charge is more of an autobattler where you activate your ults

combat here is on a hexmap (similar to heroes of might and magic, but with single characters instead of creature stacks)

10. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    I dont care how much stamina you save up. The point is it wont let you achieve the goal you need to get better. You ideally need to level up guys and get their star level up. However you can only play a level 3 times a day to get the evolve materials and even then you dont guarantee that you will get the items needed. So to get a basic starting unit from 1 star to 2 stars takes 20 evolve pieces. If you are lucky to get the specific board to drop it all times, thats still going to take you 6 days. And this gets more insane as you go higher up as you need more evo mats to level up; but can still only play a given level 3 times a day in hopes of getting pieces.

my gripe is combining stamina limitations with level limitations; why do it? it should be one or the other (preferably stamina limits). Both mean it would take me a month to get one character up to 3 stars with optimal luck. And thats just one character at three stars; which isnt even the max. Too many restrictions.

Its a shame too because i really like the format of this game, but i have no desire to spend money on it and am barely hanging on as F2P.

11. snjits

snjits Member

Jan 17, 2015
    pick a few characters you'd like to focus on

run their dungeons everyday (slow as you said)

normal shop can have single tokens at 20k gold

save pvp coins for when they show up in pvp shop to get 5 tokens for 500

pray you get lucky in wishes

12. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I would hold off on installing the Dec 6 update. It wiped out everyone's games and reset to zero.

13. Alyindar

Alyindar Well-Known Member

They updated the description to say to make sure you are logged into Game Center before starting. Mine logged in automatically and my game was still there.

14. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Well I was, but I tried again and now it worked.

15. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Mine worked too. What sucks is if GC doesnt pop up the game wont even play for me.

16. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Use my code 90140 for referral stuff.

17. youtube_JasonWivart

youtube_JasonWivart Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Great ready guys REAL TIME PvP is coming very very soon to the game in a massive update!!!

Also check out some of the new fresh servers if you are just starting out by going to the recommended server at the home page!

Wondering what the best f2p heroes are ...here is my TOP 5 picks for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuv04HQVw6c