Universal Heroes Paradox (by Duksu Han) - WinterBleu -

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WinterBleu, Dec 12, 2015.

1. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #61 nkx, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    A bit of both but it's definitely entertaining. The game has quite of heroes and it quite fun give it a shot

2. WinterBleu

WinterBleu Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Great! Next update will be 1.0.1 - which includes fixing things - . And then, It'll be the update for contents itself. Let say 1.1.0. By the way, I'll put these 2 tasks into my next week job. Unfortunately, App Store submit will be blocked 22th ~ 29th DEC. I can submit updated version after 30th of this month. It takes longer time like "Take a month" i guess. Wish me "Good Luck".

3. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Sounds good and thanks again.

4. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Guys, 1.0.1 will be updated very soon - passed App Store review -. It's fixed below.
    - Fixed texts of dialogs, menu scripts, descriptions and etc..
    - Fixed some tutorial texts.
    - Fixed out of memory issue. (Reduced memory usage)

Next release will be included more contents and fun. :)

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #65 nkx, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Awesome I just maxed out my first 4 heroes by doing the arena mode to wave 432 until dying. I hope your games gets more attention it's pretty fun

6. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #66 WinterBleu, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Wow! wave 432 is the highest number I ever seen. My effort paid off. I'll do my best for making good game.

7. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Guys, Heroes Paradox is on Holiday Discount. (33% off)
    Meet my game with lower price. I wish you have a fun time with Heroes Paradox.

Happy Holidays and Happy new year!
    Get Heroes Paradox for 33% off the regular price.
    Period: 19th Dec. ~ 4th Jan.

8. SirQuester

SirQuester New Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Loving the game, looking forward to more content.

9. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Thanks! I'll do my best.

10. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Yeah I had the knight paladin fire sorceress and cleric just kept healing and doing special when I can.

11. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #71 WinterBleu, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Quite impressive combination! I can imagine how it works. I thought cleric was not the best member for Arena, but i misjudged her.

12. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    I've tested on game play speed. Decreasing 15% of speed is also nice to play game. I think it good to provide the option of game play speed both current game speed and the slower game speed.

13. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    At high levels she's a healing machine

14. rabbitsamlcs

rabbitsamlcs Member

Dec 12, 2013
    why making different upgrades for the same skills? for example, the ice mage at level 2, Perfect Spell and Magic Study. both also give the same upgrade to skill effect, one at 4% and another at 5%. why?! why not other effects like slow or chain lightning passive effect or whatever, just make it different

15. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Cool! I got it.

16. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #76 WinterBleu, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Good question. What I intended is first 2 passive skills are advantage skill for it's characteristic. So. It gives higher percentage than normal skills.

edit: You can find same class heroes has same normal passive skills but first 2 passive skills are different.

17. yourtax

yourtax Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    So do you have any control over which active skills are cast and when. I ask because after watching some gameplay there doesn't seem to be any way of actually casting a spell, Is it all done automatically.

18. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #78 WinterBleu, Dec 21, 2015
    Yes, you can control main active skill by clicking portrait button in battle. Other 2 active skills are being fired automatically.

19. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #79 WinterBleu, Dec 21, 2015
    Guys. Plz, equip accessory item when you get/buy it even if you just unequipped it after.
    (because, due to a bug, it has to be equipped once. if not, it will be deleted at loading save file)

I'm submitting a quick fix (ver. 1.0.2) for it. It's fixing a bug to delete accessory items - Only Accessory items which are never equipped - at loading save file. Plz, equip accessory item when you get it. Once equipped, It's never deleted until you sell it.

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    How long did that take you? I guess 2-3 hours at least?
    Bought the game yesterday, and having fun so far. Well done, Winterbleu ;)
    Started with the group nkx uses, then decided to switch for variety:
    Going with Cleric (she's a must-have), Deathknight, Evil Sorcerer, and Icemage now, bringing them up to speed.

As usual, I have a few nitpicks:
    1) No class names: I didn't find class names anywhere in the character descriptions. While they are pretty obvious, it's still nice to have an "official" term for each, so players know who they are talking about.
    2) Descriptions cut off: The 2 line item descriptions cut off the item effect, it doesn't show on the screen. Example item: Mysterious Claw.
    3) No screen rotation: That's so standard, I'm surprised your game doesn't rotate. I like to play with the iPad propped up on the cover; but can't with Paradox due to this.
    4) Cannot unequip items: If I want to swap equipment, I need to keep spares to change it. Could you add an unequip option?
    5) Hero roster: the scrolling through the roster gets annoying pretty fast. Is it possible to auto-adjust the roster so the 4 Heroes in your party are always on top?

And totally seconding an option to reduce gameplay speed. I'm getting too old for this ;)