Universal Heroes Paradox (by Duksu Han) - WinterBleu -

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WinterBleu, Dec 12, 2015.

1. WinterBleu

WinterBleu Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Thanks, that's what we want to spread the world, Fun!

2. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    It's a def good battleheart clone with its own take on it. But the game is entertaining

3. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    The extremely poorly written story for this, in broken English, is a complete turn off.. I will be avoiding this.

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Besides the English the action is fun

5. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Heh - generally I've been known as the grammar police my entire life, but for a game like this, I actually find it adds to the humor and charm. It's a game, and again, the core gameplay is what it's about. If the text bothers you just click right through and skip it lol.

6. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    I bet you have no problem to understand the story.. By the way, Broken should be fixed. I'm taking on english review and it'll will be updated soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

7. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #47 nkx, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    Agreed. The game is fun! As if battleheart had a great story lol it was the game play that got people hooked.

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Has anyone else picked this one up? TA have you guys tried this one yet?

9. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Guys. I've just submitted new version after reviewing all the english scripts for smooth reading. Waiting for App Store review.

10. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Winter can you make it where you can pick which skill to use? Instead of it randomly doing the secondary skill? But overall enjoying the game

11. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Haven't gone too far into this game. But so far it's pretty good. Definitely worth the money. Dev, can you make saves cloud sync? i want to play this on my ipad too

12. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Thanks. It's a good idea and I like it. By the way, I've just began to develop my game to add more characters and stages now. After that, I think I can put your idea into my game.

13. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    Yes, I can. I'll do it. I already did some structuring of my game for this. But It takes a bit long time, because of dev. time schedule and App Store review time. I hope you "take a month" is ok.

14. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #54 nkx, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Awesome thank you. Yeah the game is fun. It would be awesome if I could pick either of three skills in a later patch. I like the hero customizations and the variety. My only concern is you can't pick the other skills and allow more control of units. Other then that all is awesome

15. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Winter any remarks on the above?

16. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    I'm thinking the Upgrade Skill menu is good place to put it. Below hero's figure, there are 3 skill slots. I assume that main skill slot -> click -> pop up "Select main skill" window is good way to provide it. Or Heroes menu is one other place to put it. How about it?

17. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Hi Winter, I think you also need to slow down combat a little. I think both the movement and rate of attack needs to tone down a little.

18. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Does the gameplay feel frantic or controlled?

19. WinterBleu

Dec 8, 2015
    MobileGameDeveloper
    Korea
    #59 WinterBleu, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Well, I thinks It's good to provide the option for game speed - e.g Slow, Normal -, because It seems it's depends on personal preference of speed. I need to test it first, anyway. Thanks for sharing your idea.

edit: Idea of UI concept: On the combat, you can select "Slow", "Normal" instantly.
    I guess it helps to control units for dealing with some situation such as surrounded by too many enemies, boss contacting.

20. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #60 nkx, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    That a great idea. It would be nice to have a chance to click and the option about having a choice to slow down the speed so you can actually have a chance to control your heroes more. Maybe make a option so you control 100 percent the hero to add more control to player. Really liking this game already beat and now just playing in the arena. I look forward to the first update!