Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    So if you buy a tablet, is it gone after 1 game? And how do i get those order and chaos points? Through gaming on the corresponding side?

2. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #682 ChaosProdigy, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    Tablets are permanent. Buy inscriptions for Emblems. You can win inscriptions in daily, emblem and rune daily roll. You can also turn any 4 inscriptions into higher lvl one, the 150 emblem inscriptions give 3 either order or chaos type of inscription, you need to match the tablets requirement of for example 5/5 order 10/10 chaos,

the medium inscriptions give 4 points and if you use 4 medium ones you get one gold one which gives 5 points.
    -If spending emblems for inscriptions to try get gold inscriptions, buy 150 emblem ones rather than 650 ones, you save 300 emblems for each Gold inscription! Combine inscriptions in the main page of Tablets tab (bottom right under Manage) All combinations result in a random inscription.

-Tablets passives do not stack, choose 3 different tablets!
    -The tablet with +3% Hp healed when killing an enemy works o n jungle, lane, hero and assist kills. It is decent, but the 7.5% damage reduce tablet is comprable and easier to unlock its ascention passive as its 8 order, 8 chaos so you dont need any gold runes

Some (most) tablets passive can only be unlocked with some gold inscriptions. After you match the requirement of the tablet hit the "Ascend" button

if you delete a tablet, you keep inscriptions and lose the tablet

Sometimes your Talents and Tablets will not work in pvp, its a known bug and will be likely fixed in upcoming patches. There is no real way to avoid this as its server related/network connection related. My advice is to chose hero first, then talent, then tablet and then last skill. Seems to bug out less this way.

3. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Great! Thanks a lot for the help! It was really bad explained in the game.

Cheers

4. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Hey guys, I'm a n00b in MOBAs but I've been having plenty of fun with this game and want a guild invite if possible.

IGN kioshi, add me at will :)

5. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Version 1.1.1d still doesn't fix Guild Chat - or at least so it seems after a little testing.

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Is It possible for me to join chaos... Choose a chaos character?

I did tutorial and liked look of the lava/evil guy... But he was a Mage.. I had to choose the elf (yuck!) as I wanted a melee character.

After tutorial, do u get to choose a new character or are you stuck with one you choose at start of tutorial?

7. Seref

Seref Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I am facepalming so hard right now...

But I guess from someone who lives under a rock and has never heard or, or played, games like DotA/LoL/HoN, or even Hero Arena-type custom maps in RTS games, I guess it is an acceptable question..

To answer your question, yes you can choose a new character. Each game, you pick and play that char, level it, skill it, gear it, and when the game ends it is reset [so to say.] It's like a mini rpg within a match. Not like an MMORPG with a constant character.

8. lr1919

lr1919 Active Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Can you earn runes in-game? I'm thinking not...

Thanks!

9. Colgul

Colgul Active Member

May 15, 2013
    So there's this other game called Solstice, pros and cons of both?

10. ivansodi

ivansodi Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I've been playing this since it came out, and i have to say that it's my favorite game, i like everything about it, i never had to spend any real money because i didn't have any option, i did it because i wanted a skin not even to buy another character. The only complain that i have about it is the lag, but it's not that bad.
    I tried solstice arena and it was fun, but for me it doesn't come even near to HOC, already deleted.

11. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    We've been doing our best to stabilize the servers across both iOS and Android recently. I personally think there has been an improvement but I'd love to hear from you all to see if you've noticed a difference lately.

I will say this though, it's something we are constantly monitoring and working on improving all the time! :)

12. Soujin22

Soujin22 New Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Why does molten lords bounce attack not work anymore?

Molten lord has an attack that is suppose to bounce and it has not been working ever since the new ios7 update was released. Why is that??

13. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    I'm not sure, this is the first I'm hearing of it. Let me look into it.

14. Gameloft_Ryan

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    A little bump for this thread! I'll be streaming and playing with viewers tomorrow on our Twitch channel. For more details check out this quick blog post I did. Come carry Ryan to victory in Heroes

TL;DR Playing with viewers tomorrow on Twitch @ 2PM PST/5PM EST. www.twitch.tv/gameloft

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It's great now I finally moved somewhere I can get a decent connection. Going to download and try this again along with the card version and perhapse the online if I can fit it all on.

16. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Been playing since release; and it's the only game I keep playing (well, except for En Passant - a chess game).

It's my favorite Moba of any platform.

17. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    The last update was pretty cool. The new interface has a much improved layout.

If anyone wants to join a guild, look up TheFabii or me, Gatada.

Wonder why my previous post was dated or year into the future..

18. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Is this still worth playing? I don't mean this as an insult, I mean it's been 4 years and I haven't touched it.

19. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I still play it and enjoy myself. The toxic chat however does reduce the joy from time to time; to many impolite rude kids playing and screaming.