Heroes of Order & Chaos - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopherW

TopherW Active Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Bummer

Nothing still... Starting to think we won't be seeing this today, which means who knows when it will come out...

2. Saqerbeast

Saqerbeast Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    It probably won't but now comes the question why did all tr websites day oct 11?

3. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Called it.
    Was hoping I was wrong though.

4. Vallkyr

Vallkyr Member

Jul 29, 2012
    I had a bad feeling about this. The lack of info from their twitter and info in general. Plus now they look like they are focusing a lot on mc4 and zombiewood so it could be even longer.

5. TopherW

TopherW Active Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Well, Guardians of Middle Earth for the PS3 is only a month or so away...

6. Pitbull187

Pitbull187 New Member

Oct 11, 2012
  7. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    The new IB dungeon wait wait wait

8. g3omega

g3omega New Member

Oct 5, 2011
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting for Armed Heroes to come out (10/12). Personally I favor Heroes of O&C but I still think Gameloft wants to see how well AH is received because it is free and Gameloft will charge to play. I see a re-work in the pricing structure coming, which sucks. I'd rather pay to have a better game but oh well.

9. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    That game has nothing to do with Heroes of Order and Chaos, Gameloft wouldn't give two siths about it, not even competition in the remotest sense. Are you sure your'e not a plant?

10. g3omega

g3omega New Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Heh, no. I'm just sayin' I've been watching Heroes of O&C because I want to play it. I was looking at the new releases section and saw the other game. I watched the trailer and after seeing it was free it made me wonder.

11. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    Ok, sorry about calling you a plant that makes sense.
    It's because I have seen people geuinely doing fake reviews on here before and that game has makers which seem to stop at nothing.

Hopefully no offence caused :)

Welcome to the forum! :D

12. metalslime

metalslime Active Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Instead of just leaving us in the dark, Gameloft needs to clear up the launch date with a press release or something. I was waiting for this all week! The game seemed ready to go back in August when it was previewed.

13. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    #133 visionwebs, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    Yes, i'm not particularly impressed because they obviously knew about it since so many websites reported it as being released. Yet they, just like another company so recently say not so much as one word. Then only on the supposed release date tell us to wait because it's in development as if we are pretty brainless and can't put 2&2 together to make 4.

It's about transparency, for a company that wants to keep fans with them so they can pump out more games like the clappers... why is their customer support so abysmal?

That one dev post put me right off giving consideration for signing up to their forums any sort of thought.

Sometimes its annoying, these sorts of things hardly affect anything nothing from nothing is still nothing after all. Yet at the bare minimum it is an annoyance and just a step too far over the fence of publicity and a milking farm.

I don't think games should be immune from ethical considerations in their actual business practices as bosses at the top of these big ones all to often don't realise care can affect things down the line for them and some times front staff impressions can make all the difference.

I could compare many companies who have dwindling support, but I don't think Game Loft is there yet. Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel some where.

...Done another one of those dissertation rants again, oops! :)

14. elisha11230

elisha11230 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Here is some new gameplay footage that was featured on gamereactor.eu, turns out they are still in alpha :(

15. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    well i guess wasn't gamelofts fault, just us fanboys wanting for the game to be released early

16. TopherW

TopherW Active Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Knight, the issue is that IGN and others stated that it would release October 11th. So, either IGN made up the date, not great journalism, or were told Oct. 11th which was not met. Either way the date was not imagined by the general public and thus our frustration now. I want it now :).

Chris

17. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    How much will this be?

18. Saqerbeast

Saqerbeast Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Free like all mobas

19. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011