Android Heroes Magic World three Kingdoms masterpiece - new free mobile game - n jun 2020 - gameplay & revie

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Termeh_Games, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Termeh_Games

Termeh_Games Active Member

Jun 28, 2020

Heroes Magic World three Kingdoms masterpiece - new free mobile game - in jun 2020 - gameplay & review Introducing the game and gameplay . In this video, I want to introduce you to the new mobile games that will be released at the beginning of Jun and talk about them. Heroes Magic World -three Kingdoms masterpiece Role Playing
    Size
    94M
    Content Rating
    Rated for 3+
    android download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.heroes.role.playing.line.com3us.mu.strategy.ko&hl=None
    In this game, you have to get strange and marine creatures and upgrade them and move forward step by step. The game is such that you have to attack the enemies with your own creatures. You can do this manually, and if you like, you can leave it to your mobile phone to play with you automatically. Among the advantages of the game, I can mention a large number of strange creatures, attractive sound and good graphics. You may not be very attracted to the beginning of the game, but over time you will become addicted to this game! I hope you enjoyed this game. I liked that. Let's listen to the game developer's explanations together: Heroes Magic World - three Kingdoms masterpiece is a new strategy game where you kill zombies as epic heroes. Start Heroes Adventure now! Every time you complete a delivery, your XP, XP, fitness, agility, intelligence and vitality will increase. Play duel players, epic heroes magic in epic strategy battles. Collect heroes to upgrade units and discover new worlds. Your enemy is one of the fantastic facts. Unlimited caves, powerful dragons and minotaur creatures. This is the magic of mite and magic