Universal Heroes and Titans: 3D Battle Arena (By Gosu Group)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by comingTouch.com, Jul 29, 2015.

1. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Boy..the game is decently fun still, but I'm already getting burned out by the grind. How are you guys managing to keep playing?

Whats the best way to level up characters? I've used pots and leveled one character to max for I'm guessing the 2 star level. I'm just grinding for equipment and for cards to level up characters, but its pretty slow going. If this keeps up for the next day or so, I'll just move on. Of what I've played, its been fun...just pretty grindy.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Just unlocked Scorn and Crux heck yea!

3. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    #43 Mr. Charley, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    I just unlocked Crux and Vain. :)

Not sure I'm going to do anything with them though.

Ragepit and Athonos are purple+1 for me. Athonos became a serious tank at purple+1. His HP literally doubled.
    Rendpaw my just be overkill already for frontline tanks..

Working on Hukulu, Lord Odem and Phantis for long game. They seem to be seriously strong

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea I cant help but level and gear every class I unlock but it is a huge drain on funds that already are pretty scarce. I love Rendpaw though as he tanks plus summons a bear who I noticed absorbs a bunch of hits also so it keeps your team alive longer too!

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Just unlocked Aldross and he is a 3 star so thats pretty awesome but he is another tank....

6. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I don't know much about him but the top 11 teams in Arena on my server use him which leads me to believe he may be the best tank around...

I on the other hand just got Centraus from a pull today. :)
    Another front line tank (sigh). 3 stars as well though. #12 on my server uses him in Arena..
    I need to decide quick which tanks to focus on as I don't need 4 maxed tanks (especially as funds always limited).

Ragepit, Athos, Rendpaw and now Centraus

Plus I see everyone using Phantis up front which further leads me to believe her and Aldros may be the best tanks...but unsure why yet until I start meeting them in Arena or unlock them myself and see what type of powers they bring to the table... :)

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I think Aldros is one of the best because he has a shield that absorbs all damage to anyone in the party for a certain amount of time.

8. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Yup that would do it! Enjoy him then :)

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Hey is anyone else getting a message in game to update it in the app store? Well I go to update it and a new game all together is there and the old one is gone!?!?

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    This app has been pulled from the app store and my game is unresponsive. The problem with games like this that rely on a server is that they can turn it of whenever they feel like it. Hope no one had money invested in it.

11. Yakooki

Yakooki Member

Sep 5, 2016
    HTML5 version of Heroes & Titans for mobile browsers

Heroes & Titans is a 3D graphics battle card game, it combines the battle card game with MOBA elements, players will need to build the ultimate deck to subdue their opponents and collect new heroes in epic battles. The game was featured on App store, Google Play in over 160 countries back in 2015, and recommended in Steam shop later on.

[​IMG]

The game is now supports 16 languages now, you will no longer worry about team up with players on the other side of globe.
    You can play the game directly from the community page at https://goo.gl/SYmQ3r

[​IMG]