Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im unable to read the last pages of the thread, getting a "too many http redirects" error when browsing through the app.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, it's been like that as long as I can remember. I've kinda figured out a few workarounds though

3. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    What is wrong with the iCloud? It's ridiculous. I upload my save and it says its saved. I go to my other device and download the save and it gives me the correct time too but never downloads. Really frustrating.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    posted this on the BH2 thread, but should be a Q in this thread...

5. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I wonder if Foursaken still check this thread... Or if we've been talking to no one. I'm sure they'll be more active once BF:W is out and all bugs are fixed for it and BH2

6. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    #5526 Evilkarma, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Many questions, if anyone can answer any number of them I'd really appreciate it.

1) What is the exact buff numbers and health for the Druid's Magic Sapling skill? I want to know if it's even worth upgrading.

2) Does unlocking skins upgrade anything for the character? Or is it just that, a "skin"?

3) HOW do you beat stage 11? I'm stuck!

4) Does the Blacksmith buff apply to Pikemen that are already in play?

5) Are there any rate of fire numbers? It'd be useful to know for units like Rifleman and the Ballista Tower.

Thanks!

6) And does the Druid's flower thing stack? Does it last indefinitely?

7. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Answers I remember off the top of my head:

2) Just skins

3)Focus on killing the Goblin Siege Bombers and buying Pikemen. It would help if you could tell which hero you use

4)Yes

8. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Alright so we got a Block Fortess update and a bug fix for H&C. How about one more content update for H&C? :D

9. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Does multiplayer just not work anymore or is it just too full of assholes to enjoy? Every game I start the second player drops dead immediately and I'm stuck playing solo.

10. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Most likely playing people who haven't updated yet, which would cause a sync error.

11. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    Does MP lag all the time? I just started playing MP today and half my games lag like crazy.

12. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Have you updated to the most recent version? It shouldn't lag too bad

13. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    I have. And its not my connection either cause I've tried LTE data and my wifi. And I'm using ipad mini retina. Half my games were lagging like crazy yesterday.

14. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    #5534 Evilkarma, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014

I've kind of been trying out every hero and leveling them up uniformly. I would say Knight, Paladin, and Druid are the ones I'm most comfortable with. I have the unit cost skill maxed with Paladin with a 75 starting gold + -8% building cost rune equipped. My move is usually build 3 mines first and then if I'm swarmed I go for a Peon and then Pikemen.

Okay I beat it with Paladin. Yeah really have to focus on the bombers lol. Druid was awful because it can barely move around. Thanks for the tip. I usually don't run out far with my hero so that was the problem lol although that said I do need to beat it with Druid haha tips?

15. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I guess just level up your Druid until you can beat it haha

16. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    What are some of the best rare runes out there? I don't want to spend crystals on them but that seems to be the only way to pick up good runes. But the one I got seems good enough (+75 starting gold and -8% building cost). Anything significantly better?

17. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    It honestly depends on your play style/hero. Like a rune that let's you start buying units faster (+gold or -until costs) would probably be really helpful for a paladin. Whereas a run that gives you +35 damage and +100 health would be really helpful for an assassin.

I suggest just trying out as many combos as you can and seeing what works for you. There really is no "best" and "worst"

18. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    what the hell? okay I should make more runes then lol

19. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    How the heck do you beat Siege mode? It's ridiculous!

20. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Siege is pretty easy.

Go Skeleton Warrior
    Buy all the Acolyte Bearers (More Dark Energy Production, the better.)
    Upgrade Skeleton with Armor Piercing and his base stat upgrades (If you're facing off against a Dwarven engineer AI, ALWAYS go for Armor upgrades first. His ability to knock you down every shot is rather annoying, and he has ungodly accuracy too.)
    Get all Goblin Drummers and Skeleton Flag Banners
    Save up money and keep defending.
    Get Orc Chieftans
    Watch them literally massacre EVERYTHING in sight

Easy, but a bit time-consuming, win.