Universal Heroes and Castles 2 (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 13, 2015.

1. marcus76

marcus76 Active Member

May 14, 2015
    I should try in a few days with my knight currently level 120. I am currently at wave 16 in new game 2+. I will let you know then.

2. marcus76

marcus76 Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Reached wave 35 in the arena and still no godly stuff :-(

3. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Thanks! I have a lvl 140 knight and I keep getting destroyed, so I really want to see how to beat this wave. It wasn't a problem in the regular version and +1 was fairly hard, but not impossible. I though being the maxed lvl would be enough to beat wave 35, but as soon as those Orc Chiefs show up everything falls apart. Good luck with +2.

4. pottersmash

pottersmash Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    unlocked endless after NG1 and can confirm that you are able to summon your other heroes in Endless mode. Just not in multiplayer.

5. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    how much godly equipment are you using right now? have you tried anything with multi-unit penetration like fire mages or dwarf cannons?

6. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    I only found a godly sword so far, and have legendary everything else. Usually I get as many dwarf miners as I can and fill the wall up with graybeards and eleven snipers for when the Orc Chiefs show up. I haven't tried fire mages or dwarfed cannons... might try this later.

7. marcus76

marcus76 Active Member

May 14, 2015
    With my level 120 paladin and knight I summon plenty of red guards around me. Then I use Arcane Magic regularly to refill my mana, and holy shield to protect my red guards and juggernaut to protect me. If the enemies are joepardizing my castle, I use retribution to stun them. This is my basic strategy. i don't have tested it yet with level 35 of NG2+

8. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    orc chiefs are immune to stuns. you needs to use taunt to keep them on you and dropping a black hole can loop them back, or just use juggernaut.

9. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Using arcane magic and mana marker I tried to keep juggernaut up for the entire wave, and things were going great until I had to use mana to protect my units from the Orc chiefs and try to slow them down. That's when the goblin snipers get me. On a side note, does anyone else find bonus damage a bit of an overkill? Goblin snipers do 350 dmg already. That is more than half of my knight's health, and can one shot at least 3 of my heroes.

10. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    you might be better off itemizing for more defenses rather than damage. As they said, they are trying to push players into using units more than just running around killing everything with your hero.

11. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    ok just got to NG2 wave 35 and i mistook the Orc Chiefs for something else that is immune to CC. anyways in case you havent beat it yet this is how I did it w/ lvl 107 human: shield allies and keep vengeance up all game using arcane magic to keep mana. i just sat back with 1 pathfinder, 3 repairmen and 3 elven healers on autobuild, rest elven hunters and occasional dwarf miners. once orc chiefs show up drop some black holes in front of their running path and they'll never make it to your front line. hope that helps!

12. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    #3612 pottersmash, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Duplicate, ignore

13. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    Duplicate, ignore

14. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    whoa, woops. sorry about the spam, i was getting a server timeout error :/

15. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    Ng3 definitely feels like a challenge. Even the waves in the 20ish range are tough.

16. pottersmash

Mar 3, 2011
    has anyone played new game+ 4 or 5 yet?

17. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Finally beat wave 35 on new game +2. Only took me about 11 tries. Doing this wave on +5 seems impossible.

18. morebrent2000

morebrent2000 New Member

Jul 14, 2016
    Scarwood Keep 97%

Hello.

I am stuck at 97% conquered and cant get into Scarwood keep. Any clues/help? Im 99.9% sure Ive conquered all the places.

Thanks

19. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    You have to conquer 3 obselieks or something that sounds like that then you can get into Scarwood Keep. Also you have to beat all 50 waves.

20. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    I don't know if the developers are still active here, but are there any more big updates planned for H&C2?