iPad Hero Unleashed (by Young il Ko)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 20, 2016.

1. lemessie

lemessie Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015

2. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Nothing better than a comfy night of gaming opiated. I've had many Everquest, WoW, AC, AC2 nights even Battlefield desert combat mod with opiates(iods). My fiancé at the time was a doc who used to have them on hand all the time.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Autosaves

4. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    #44 maxbrickem, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Well...I bought and tried this game despite some of the negative reviews bc the game also received some praise..here is my recommendation, if you have money then check it out for $1.99, if you're short on cash and on the fence do not buy this. The game feels a little clunky. The frame rate isn't horrible but for some reason it feels like it has a slight stutter when running around. I have an iPhone 6S. The camera is too close, translation is awful, and just doesn't have a clean, polished feeling to it. Again, I'm not too upset because well it was $1.99...If this game came out 2-3 years ago I'd say it was decent. In 2016 this gets 2/5 stars at best.

5. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Sorry to hear man that sucks! Enjoy the pain meds, but don't let the euphoria affect your review lol.

6. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Simply awesome. My new fav!

7. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    7 the TA community l❤️ves you m'Lord

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #48 LordShad0wz, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    I'm kinda digging this game. If for no other reason it's the epic translation dialog lol.

I do like the combat. I've gotten a bit into it but not too far. I plan to play some more tomorrow. I haven't seen any stuttering or anything and I'm on an IPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.5. I love the art style and color choices. I also like that you can get the same items and forge them right then and there. No waiting. Just do it. Also if you leave an area and come back the monsters respawn. Which I also like because if I need to level up I can do so.

All in all so far this is shaping up to be an experience worthy of $2. Again I'll play more tomorrow.

And thanks for all the well wishes. It's been a rough 2 years. I went from the guy who rushed in the door first to take a violent guy down to not being able to bend over. Ok that didn't come out right but you get my meaning lol. I have been disabled for a year and been on pain meds round the clock but they gave me something with even more kick to get me through this chest thing. I really wish Taco Bell delivered lol as well as any place that sells copious amounts of chocolates and snacks. Rofl

Billy

9. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Not taking away from the game but wat the hell happened to you! Why u in hospital? Hope not too serious...

10. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I worked 911 in New York City and On my way! Home I got hit in the drivers door which ejected up and out the passenger window. Took a year to heal. Broken ribs, head injury, shoulder reconstruction yadda yadda. Went to work at a hospital in a psych unit. A patient with a TBI went to hit a female supervisor and I was right there I grabbed him and did a take down and broke all my ribs again on the left side and my back. After that issues from the old accident came out. Got diabetes. Now I am permanently disabled waiting on my pensions. And broke my ribs a third time lol and the end. I play a lot of games to keep my mind going.

Billy

11. eufeion

eufeion Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    wow it's gone free? Awesome I've been wanting to try that but was on the fence about it