iPad Hero of Sparta: questions (spoiler beware!)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by melysni, Dec 16, 2008.

1. melysni

melysni New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    #1 melysni, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    Hey guys
    I'm at the part where the woman was laying on the stone "bed" and is now gone. Where do I go from here? Can't figure it out. Thanks!

2. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    If I remember right, you just back where you came from. I think you then head to left of the screen, past the fountain. The arrow will probably show up again when you leave that room with the "woman."

3. melysni

melysni New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Thanks!
    I forgot to mention that when exiting the room and heading left, there's a wall of light blocking my path. I killed some monsters, but now have no where to go. I can see another monster across the wall, but he's too far off to kill.

4. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
    Hero of Sparta q (spoiler beware!)

Modified title of thread ; )

5. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Just smash the wall.

edit: nevermind. If it's one of walls of light, I don't know. You might have missed an enemy somewhere.

6. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    I swear you cant get stuck in this game
    they got arrows telling you where to go its so easy

7. melysni

melysni New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Either I'm missing something (probable) or there's something buggy going on. I'm indeed surprised I'm stuck because of the arrows!

Anyway, thanks for the input. (And sorry for not putting spoiler in the title!)

8. melysni

melysni New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    FYI for anyone with the same problem. It WAS indeed a bug. I restarted and the wall disappeared.

9. rylabone

rylabone New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I'm stuck! I'm in the chapter called "The Keeper". I have the monster's hands trapped and I've defeated the enemies. The only option I have now is to run into the fire which then switches to the animation of me running up the arm of the monster...where I am constantly knocked off. How do I defeat this guy and get past this level? Please send help!

10. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I think it's one of the set piece 'follow the swipe' bosses.

11. DannyV

DannyV Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Graphic Designer
    OK, so I just finished this game and all I have to say is WOW, this was a very very great game, everything was executed very well. But is it just me or was the final boss fight feel like it wasn't rewarding enough, like it needed to be bigger, kind of like when you fight the big monster with three heads or something like that. What do you think? Oh and I hope they come out with a part 2, I would buy it in an instant.