iPad Hero of Sparta Help

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nspjunk, Mar 4, 2009.

1. nspjunk

nspjunk New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I would be grateful for any advice. Using Hero of Sparta on my Iphone everything works fine until I get to what I believe to be the end of the chapter entitled "The Keeper." After the part where you pin the giants hands under the gates, my game goes into what seems like a loop where the only action it allows from the protagonist is to run up the giants arm and do a flip. No matter what I do it repeats this action. Does anyone know whether this may be some sort of bug or whether (and more likely), I'm doing something dumb?

2. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    You're doing something dumb :p

jk

You're to wait for the onscreen prompts (similar to the onscreen prompts when doing a "cinekill" of an enemy ala God of War). I think the first movement is a tap of the button, then a semi circular swipe (like a happy face smile swipe). From there I forget.

But, yeah...onscreen prompts. If you miss one, you are flipped off the giant and then have to do the whole thing over. Wait until that first prompt comes up, and then quickly go through the different motions.

3. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    I had a bug in level 3.

at the end.

i should enter automatically in the big door, but nothing happens.

After a second try everything works perfect and i got the mask:D

4. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I wish this had a new level pack or something... if HoS had the update frequency of Pocket God, I would probably pay $20 for it at least

5. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    gameloft updates any of its games...

btw, how do you defeat the three-headed dog?

6. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    you can hack and push your enemy toward the dog, then it will eat them, while it has its head down go and slash it, with enough hits you can activate the instant kill buttons, i beat the game on hard, with everything leveled max. lmao the final boss is so cool.