Hero of Sparta freezing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Barney Rubble, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Member

Dec 12, 2008
    When I pick up a crystal it freezes and I cant get it to start working again so I have to press the home button.

Do I have to delete and reload the app?

Is it because I have little to no memory space on the touch and this is causing problems?

I have an issue with Warfare Incorporated too (mentioned in the WI thread too)

When I go to select the Dominion mobile unit first Mission at the beginning to make it a secure non moveable unit I am meant to tap and then "transform" but I tap the Dominion enlarges but there is no option to "transform" at all

Could this because of the memory issue aswell ,shall I delete and reload this too or am I not tapping executing this in the right way?

Thanks for your time all

:cool:

2. Fubit86

Fubit86 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    Well how much free space do you have on your touch?

3. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Member

Dec 12, 2008
    #3 Barney Rubble, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
    pretty much none really will this have an adverse effect on the functionality

4. along123

along123 Well-Known Member

you shouldn't load up too many stuff on your iphone. Make sure there's ample space and memory. On and off your iphone once a while when things are getting slow or games doesn't play. Most of the time you have to take care of your iphone/touch. It's not because of the apps/games.

I haven't had any major problem with all of the games that I bought. Simply, because, I keep ample space and memory on my iphone. Even, if they sometime won't start I just on and off the iphone and all is well. :cool:

5. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Cheers I will delete and reload the apps

delete some files to give it a bit of breathing space and reset the touch and see what happens

Many thanks

:D