Universal Hero Emblems II by HeatPot Games (WIP)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ginokuo, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedrawguy

Thedrawguy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    I usually wait for games to go to on sale, but this is my most anticipated game
    for my Ipad. I smashed the pre-order button and then watched the trailer of the game a few times.(Okay, more than a few times.)The spell effects are awesome ( particularly the lightening spells) and I love the background and foreground animated environments! They even improved on the details of the symbols to match with. As for the sprites, I am in the camp that absolutely loves the new look! Only a few more sleeps and it will be a very early Christmas!…………………………. “Are we there yet?”

squarezero likes this.
  2. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Does the story directly connect to the first game? I am trying to beat the first one now, before part 2 (already bought). Just want to know the story.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    My guess is that any connection is loose. HE 1’s story was kind of light — a lot “we need this to do that.” The new game has different characters and races, and overall seems more sophisticated narrative-wise.

4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I've beaten the first game 6-7 times from scratch in Expert mode and I'm gonna beat it once again before the sequel is here just for the fun out of it. And so I can compare them both thoroughly especially difficulty-wise. I'm so hyped.:cool:

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I’m somewhat embarrassed to say that I never actually finished the first. I’m up against a boss that I just have not managed to kill.
    I know how to do it with elemental spells but those random gem gods won’t play nice with me and my team gets wiped out every time.
    But it took me a long, long time to get there and I loved every minute of the game so I hit that pre-order button straight away.

I suppose I should try that boss again before the new game is released. :rolleyes:

aussiepaul and macplash like this.
  6. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    It’s the journey that counts. Crossing the finish line is just a cherry on top. And beating the final boss? If it feels like too much I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. ;)

aussiepaul likes this.
  7. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I thought my eyes deceived me! Smashed the pre-order immediately! Been waiting for this for 6+ years now! Thank you HeatPot for not giving up on this soon to be new favorite game *fingers crossed* Hero Emblem 1 was hands down my favorite game on iOS for many years. Still holds top 5. Been in these forums for a long time lol

Gambler likes this.
  8. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    So 11 PM EST right?!?! Can’t wait!

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Hate to rub it in, but 1 minute left for me!

EDIT: *squeals* It’s downloading! IT’S REAL!

And with that, I think it’s safe to lock this now legendary thread, and take this conversation to the game’s release thread HERE.