Universal Hero Emblems II (by HeatPot Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 22, 2022.

1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I’m missing the key to get into the Ilzura Pyramid. Can someone let me know what I missed and how to get it please? I’ve done all other quests for that side of the map. Feel like I missed something

2. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #202 ImLegend, Jul 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    The 3-turn chest in Ruins of Gods tower is a joke, tried more than 20 times and can’t open it :/

UPDATE: use Roy’s ultra - miracle key, then problem solved!

Roxton likes this.
  3. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013

4. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    1. Just follow main quest

5. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I know that, but some bosses needs 20-40 minutes to get beaten.

6. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I was intentionally referring just to your “every dungeon is way too long for gaming sessions” comment. :)
    I thought it might discourage potential buyers to give the game a miss, thinking there was no way to save in dungeons.

There are mobile games out there that can force you to play for over an hour to get to a save point. Thankfully this game ain’t one.

7. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

How the heck do I leave the first area? I got an exclamation mark and a question mark, but can’t seem to go there, ugh

8. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #208 ImLegend, Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    HELP! Can’t get back to airship in Bamboo Lands landing spot, there is no line connect to the spot, how can I get back to the ship????

I’m in the Dark land final stage, go back to buy some cheap herbs from store then I’m stuck there

UPDATE: found it, the onboard spot always trigger the battle that’s why

9. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    If you can see exclamation and question marks on the map with no path to them then you probably need to go through a dungeon to get to them.
    You can check which points on your current map are dungeons by tapping on each point and seeing if they have a map (which is actually just a line with dots on it).
    If there is such a map then you need to go through them to exit to another area.

sugimulm likes this.
  10. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thank you, went through the dungeons and paths many times, will try again. Thank you again.

11. rslowe

rslowe Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2016
    I just reached the town before the Elven Kingdom. Overall, I'm enjoying the game, but I do agree with some posters that the game's balance gets a little disproportional as the game goes on. So many of the game mechanics only serve to make the levels take longer!

I wish the white mage and tank's healing/DP shield overflowed into attack. It's the worst feeling to do a complex match with their heart tiles or shield tiles and then see them re-up one hero for 20 dmg...

Some enemies are annoying: I think the skeletons should stay dead for increasing longer cooldowns or revive with less HP each time. There are a couple of bosses with skeleton back-up that go on for waaaay too long. I'm also not a fan of regular mobs who can hit the entire team with a big attack (the dark elf mages, etc.) and then having us face two or three of them in a single stage in the forest.

The levels are getting too complicated: I can appreciate when the final stage in a section (the pyramid, etc.) is complex, but when every stage is getting increasingly branched off, it makes the side quests feel less rewarding when they're as long as the main quest dungeons.

I also feel that droppable tiles like keys and stone eyes should be able to be switched with other tiles, though this doesn't bother me as much now that I have Roy's mysterious key spell.

Most importantly, I feel like debuffs are especially annoying for padding the game's length. IMO, each debuff should do one annoying thing: be immovable, add damage over time, or interrupt "good matches." But some of them do all three (like the ice cube...) and many do at least two. Also, even wimpy random enemies deliver these debuffs at a maddening frequency. The game would actually feel more fun if most mobs were just damage only, whereas bosses got to do a specific debuff in a high quantity, forcing that particular battle to be very different. Instead, debuffs are everywhere, and they add 10 moves to every battle unless you're overpowered.

I found myself enjoying the second half of the Cat Kingdom levels, simply because I had finally reached the "optimal" equipment level and was clearing enemies more quickly. I feel like my team's strength when they're at the top of their game is probably where they should be on average.

Solarclipse and nupraptor like this.
  12. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    What is the reward for beating the rooster with no weakness?

Its taking forever. Is it worth it?

13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Can anyone give some advice on the pair of dragon fights - left eye/right eye? I can't figure out how to deal with the debuffs and I have all the last town gear I believe.

14. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Have you tried kitting out your entire team with anti-debuff accessories?
    They really make a big difference.

15. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yes but I can't figure out which of the million debuff triggers are matched between the gear and the monster attack. The one dragon makes the little vine thing that spreads from the origin tile and the other dragon puts the paralyze-type eye on one character that you have to drop to the bottom of the board to clear. I can't figure out which anti-debuff applies.

16. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #216 ImLegend, Jul 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    Beat the demon lord last night, in case you got trouble to beat him. No background music coz of copyright

I love the game, probably will play thru the second time

17. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010

18. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Hmm, you have two cleaning skills that I don't have, they look like an ultimate for Odelia and something on Moira. I thought I had found everything but I guess I need to get back to the drawing board and explore more - thank you for posting the videos

19. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    1. don’t skip the boss with blue bar that you need find their weakness to collect the reward
    2. After you’re in dark land and completed the first dungeon, you will get a key to unlock the treasure dungeon on a small island located in lower right corner of the map.
    3. Use the dungeon mini map to make sure you visited everywhere

20. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thanks I found them both and killed the left dragon….big bird is proving more difficult

ImLegend likes this.