Universal Hero Emblems II (by HeatPot Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 22, 2022.

1. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Yea the first point about balance is very noticeable when you try to do a vertical line to get a third symbol but the line has only 2 symbol types, the same symbol will keep falling over and over sometimes …

Roxton likes this.
  2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    SO much good information and insights here, thank you! Really keen observations. I had noticed that I was getting repeating emblems at certain situations and was feeling frustrated. Now it makes sense and is something I can use to my advantage…yeah this game could use a better tutorial or a guide.

Hulkino likes this.
  3. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010

Key to win this battle is to use ODELIA’s ultra emblem - High Cleansing, The rest is patience and luck!

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I recommend always running Lucien. His ultimate actually prevents you from getting debuffs, making a vast majority of late game fights significantly easier.

I’m pretty sure this applies to both Steel and Angelic protection, but I always ran Angelic Protection on him. No regrets.

Solarclipse likes this.
  5. zeuhl

zeuhl Member

Oct 3, 2010
    hi, do you remember where you got the fantasy cloak from? I ‘ve finished the main quest but still have two or three places I cannot access because se electricity walls and I haven’t found this yet

6. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    In the elven region, I think south west of the castle. Check that you went everywhere on the maps. The fire boots are in the desert region in the southeast. I can see where a third one is in the frogkin lands but haven’t gotten to it yet.

7. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    I am a little confused by the ? Debuff. It has a timer…and then when you match it blows up with poison. So I am not sure if it better to ignore it if I am unable to purify it out. I have seen this debuff a few times already and it’s a harder one to deal with.

These undead with light weaknesses are an extra pain because there only Lucian and Odelia have light attacks (so far, unless I missed something). I am thinking that Abner’s healing melody would be useful to try to keep health high, but it is tough when the skill removal keeps triggering. Maybe I put the accessory to protect him from that… anyone else have strategies for light weak enemies?

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    the timer on the debuff stone, it means the debuff will activate when timer down to 0. If you match it earlier then it will be activated earlier
    Debuff is either ice or fire on a 3 x 3 area.

9. zeuhl

zeuhl Member

Oct 3, 2010
    thank you very much but is it possible to be more specific? I feel like I’ve been everywhere, and just tried everywhere in that region again. Obviously not, but I really can’t see what I missed. Yes I do have the fire boots.

10. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    I'm not over in that area to figure out the exact location you use to get to it, but...here's a screenshot with the Lucia's house circled. I think it might be the lake where the aqua spirit is that will get you to that area.

@ImLegend it seems like when you match it, it will trigger it opening up sooner, so I guess the best strategy is to avoid matching them and purify/use an item...or to try triggering one or two early on so you don't have a bunch of them when their timer is up. On that note, the ones that are close together will effectively trigger fewer debuffs because they have overlap.

Attached Files:

11. zeuhl

zeuhl Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Got it, thanks! I think I had never been there indeed and it was not obvious there was something here. Really appreciated.

12. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    So if you keep getting the same emblems, one way to get out of it is to clear a row of the symbols you want. Then now clear the column where you hope this symbol to arrive. There is a chance that it will drawn if you managed to reduce the count of this symbol in the first step.

Solarclipse likes this.
  13. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    I have a question mark quest with a bird holding a stone but when I kill it, it does not complete the quest and the boss will reappear.

This is for the quest in Mezghoty Town after escaping the Rat town.

14. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    you need to find the weakness. Sometimes the bird and the stone have different weakness, but once you find it the attack will bring the blue bar down and you will get an item. If you kill the bird you can go back to the same spot, and try again to get the item.

There are a few of these you will encounter. I would try wind, ice, or lightning.

BlueTrin likes this.
  15. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    AF14C79B-6C0B-436E-8186-C6173829B29F.png Whew. At last I gathered my strength and finished the game. The ending sequence can result in third game.

rslowe, Anotherkellydown and Lull4by like this.
  16. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    How grinding is the game compared to the first one? Is that more or less? do you still recommend it after you beat the game? thanks.

17. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I actually can’t remember first game XD
    The biggest problem in grinding is money. You can stock one million coins and then spend it in the last shop for 4-5 pieces of equipment.
    Every dungeon is way too long for gaming sessions.
    Last boss is way too hard. But I managed to get a setup that can minimize the damage from DoTs. So i managed to defeat him in 40 minutes.
    I still recommend the game, because it’s great. It’s colorful, interesting, premium match-3 game. Though expect that it can be hard from time to time.

Hulkino, Solarclipse and Lull4by like this.
  18. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just to clarify;
    By not tapping the “Retreat” button you can instead shut the game down at any time in a dungeon and return to the exact same section in the dungeon when you start again.

ie.The game autosaves at the beginning of every fight.

19. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Dolores also gets Glorious Strike and High Glorious Strike. Very handy. Otherwise, best tip I can offer is to watch the enemy’s turn timer, and try to find gaps where you have multiple turns to match hearts without losing life.

The report below about the timed debuff is mistaken. The timed debuff that explodes if you match it – you have to let the timer run down, and it will become a normal emblem again.

Solarclipse likes this.
  20. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    #200 Roxton, Jul 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    I found I didn’t have to grind. I *did* have to revisit the shops between quests, though.
    Getting enough cash for final town gear is a little rough, but at that point you’ll have the airship, which will allow you to access new areas. One is the Dwarven Forest, which has a ridiculous cash payout. The others give you better-than-buyable gear, which will offset your expenses.