Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Let me know what you think. Hopefully you like it. If you don't, I apologize. It's one game I would never remove from my phone.

2. #1302 L.Lawliet, Dec 23, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    On a separate note, this may be an unpopular opinion but I'm a bit disappointed in the art direction of HE2. HE1 has such adorable and charming art while showing incredible quality. The art is has changed plenty in HE2. The portrait art in particular (the chibi and full body shots). Not sure what happened. It looks passable but it really reminds me of art I'd see on random games on Newgrounds or Armor Games. It doesn't have the same quality as HE1. The sprites look to emulate HE1's but aren't there yet. Even the world map looks much better in HE1 (check the beginning of the thread when many of us were gushing about how beautiful the map looked). The original art seemed to have its own charm and personality.

That being said, games with not-so-great art can be amazing with good gameplay so I'm sure HE2 will still be good. I'm still smashing the buy button when it releases.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    It’s absolutely worth a dollar! I mean, the dialogue is funny sometimes, it’s got charm for sure, but most of the time I end up tapping through it to get to the next battle. I’ve always disliked those games that don’t allow you to move pieces that aren’t a match, but maybe it’s just because I suck at making matches while planning ahead. It always seems lucky to me that tiles are where they are, more like a word search than actually making words, know what I mean?
    But it’s fun and I’ll surely finish it.

I also usually only play rogue like or replayable/random games on mobile, and save story “one time play through” games for switch. But for the sale price, it’s a must-own.