Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
  2. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Unfortunately I never made it into the added on content. Picking the game up cold, I just could not beat the original boss again.

3. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I decided to replay this since it's been over a year and I never did finish it. I'm just as into it now as I was then. Classic!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Still the best in its genre IMO.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Agreed that this is an all time classic (and my favorite) in the genre. Never did beat all of the expansion content. Brutal! May have to give it a go again.

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Okay okay, you convinced me, I'm re-installing and replaying it for a third time... ;)

7. All this talk of Hero Emblems is making me miss it. :( Still wish there was an endless mode.

8. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    For me there is. It's called the expansion... Haha

Wow, I have almost 62 hours into this game. Something tells me there are others who dwarf that though.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I actually never beat it because it got too hard and have been replaying the game on casual. But that doesn't change my opinion on how amazing this game is. Still my number 1 match3 without finishing the game :)

10. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah I just jumped back in where I left off and Dragon King's Temple is still kicking my ever-loving butt. At least I got to the dragon on my first try and held on for awhile but man you need to luck out with the 4s AND 5s with him.

11. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    This and suhrvy scallywags(before it turned into crappy f2p,with iaps) are my fav match 3s of all time , and cave quest of course!

12. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    This is by far my favorite match-3 RPG and have put over 60 hours into it (about 30 in regular difficulty and 30 more in the lower difficulty after I had trouble) but have to confess that I haven't yet beaten it.

I've been stuck forever on Shayara Kingdom. I have level six and one level seven emblem and all my characters are level 30 but I just cannot beat it. The buffs just are too much even with a bunch of the highest cross debuffs.

Might be the skills I equip. Any suggestions on beating this section? Best skill "loadout"?

13. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Couldn't agree more with that. Still the best in the genre for me. Just like the overall design of it. Game play is good. Love the musics too. And especially the characters, they are just adorable and funny at best. Also like it in the sense that while it's a match 3 game, it still give some sense of exploration of a rpg

14. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I just reloaded this game and started from scratch - it deserves a bump to the front page. Currently stuck on the Tower of Deity.

15. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    This is the best of its genre. Any word as to a sequel?

16. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    yeap, it's in the works. It was mentioned here some months back, and i *think* a thread was in Upcoming, though i am not sure.

17. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    ABB is the route you pick

18. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Is there anyway to see what bosses are weak / immune to other than trial and error?
    Bit frustrating going theough all the fights to end up at a boss guard guard guard all abilities

19. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Relic Ruins area is bugged for sure.

And I uninstall the game.

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Looks like this just got an iPhone X update. I don't have an iPhone X so I can't check how it looks.

Just thought I'd let people know since this is my favorite match 3 game ever. Can't wait for the sequel!