Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Any in depth patch notes? I am hoping :D

2. ginokuo

ginokuo Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

About v1.05

Hi,

V1.05 is released. It is a minor update.
    Here is the detail update list:
    - fixed the Japanese/Chinese language detection problem on iOS 9.
    - improved the quest markers for the R10 emblem quests and final challenge quest
    - fixed the system hang while killed by squid boss jump hit in casual mode.
    - fixed the wrong floor name of the Demonic Tower .
    - removed the big stone that always on the world map in v1.04

BTW, we are working on the sequel, but just at early stage, so don't expect it will be released any time soon.

3. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Holy shit! :eek:

4. Hpmor

Hpmor Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Does anyone have a recommendation for something similar on Android? My wife would like to play this...

5. lancheta

lancheta Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    Finally made it to the Palace of Darkness. Either path that I take (sun, moon, stars) I finally make it to the end boss (sun path especially) with full power, only to be thwarted in a matter of 3-6 moves. All my attacks are repelled. My group has a total of 2090 HP and 1565 SP.

I'm equipped with the Celestial Sword for Howard (with gravity skill and flash of light), Meteor for Alston (with skills angelic shield, pulverization, and angelic guardiance), Elsa has Omnipotence emblem (with skills great thunderbolt and meteor), Trista has the Star emblem (with skills Grand Heal and Superior Heal).

None seem to work for long against the dragon end boss on the Sun Path. Keeps shooting lightning at me. It repells all basic attacks. I burn through all health and shield potions within the first 4 moves with no recovery against dragon's advanced buffs. It seems like there is no solution in sight.

Anyone else happen to have any success here?!

6. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    So this is embarrassing, but after asking abut device syncing back when the new dungeons first launched, I finally got around to beating the Palace of Darkness again and am ready to start on the new (and apparently impossible) content.

Am I correct that the only new "stuff" to get are the lvl 10 emblems at the end of each dungeon? Or do I need to be on the lookout for other things as well?

Thanks!

7. I didn't find anything special in any chests. Just regular potions and crosses. I think it's safe to just focus on staying alive.

8. ginokuo

ginokuo Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

update about v1.06

Hi all,

v1.06 is out.
    This version is mainly to support French, German and Russian languages.
    And we also adjusted game balance in the casual mode, It should be (somewhat) easier.

BTW, It is on sale at half price to celebrate the holidays and the almost one year release of our game.

9. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Dev, Can you please please slow down the timer on the Pitch Black Island. I think it's too fast - its not even fun anymore.

10. Softman

Softman Member

Jan 12, 2016
    I have this game!!

I bought it few months ago and played several weeks.
    It is really good game but pretty hard before final Boss.
    However, I'm still looking for some high level equipments to defeat some Boss.

11. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #1251 VirtualBoyFreak, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    I'm missing the lvl 9 emblems too. Where do I find those? I finished the game one time, ending A1 I think. Are the lvl 9 emblems in the chests of the Palace of Darkness?

EDIT: nevermind, beat the 4 "impossible" levels and got all the lvl 10 gear. Now for the dark tower...

EDIT 2: sealed the dark tower... Game over. 35h gameplay. Great game.

12. mc355

mc355 New Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Yeah one of my favorite games on IOS ever. So much charm and so well made.

Really hope they make a Hero Emblem 2.
    In the meantime anyone else have any other suggestions as to something comparable to try out?

13. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I've played many match-3 games. Unfortunately, this is the only one I found which had a Final Fantasy feeling with match-3 battles... If anyone knows of another one, I'd also be interested in knowing about it.

14. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Just read that this game is the best of its kind and I was curious how it performs on iOS 10. It hasn't been updated since 2014. If anyone can help me out I would be grateful. Thanks.

15. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    latest ios, it plays fine. I just reinstalled it, and truth be told, since my new phone i haven't played it.. maybe time to start a new game :)

16. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Nice! I'm going to check it out. And thanks, it was your post in another thread earlier today that I read. Lol

17. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    if you want a match-3rpg, this is it. premium, battle animations, hero upgrades, good difficulty. Super Glyph Quest comes behind as its caster only, one character only.
    some people swear by 1000000 and its sequel, but i couldnt stand the art.

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This is the best match3 game I've EVER played anywhere. I've found a lot of great ones, even the infamous Dungeon Raid that I absolutely love, but this game is like a full blown rpg AND has some of the most gorgeous art / animations you'll ever find on mobile.

I recommend this game to anyone who likes match3 games.

19. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I started really missing this game about a month ago and decided to download it again and it still shines just as sweetly as it did before, if not more so on my 6S+. And that red demon is just as pesky. To me thats the telling of a great game is when years later you remember that enjoyment you had playing it and you just want to experience it again. Many game I pull from my catalogue feel out dated and cliche but this one is still a treat. If you've never played it your in for an amazing journey, and don't rush the dialogue scenes. ;)

Running on IOS 10.0.2

20. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    It runs perfectly. After few years still one of my Favourite. One of the first few games I reinstalled the moment I change device. Even on Low power mode it runs extremely smooth with no lag or what so ever. This is from a ip7+

I still find it funny during their conversations between the heroes. Haha