Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. You find them at the end of each of the dungeons. So I guess, in theory, you should be slightly stronger after each one you complete.

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Found that out. Of course, that makes little sense unless there are s a final boss? Guess i will find out.

3. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    http://www.zenfar.com
    I typically have an item load out of 2 healing 1 defense and 1 cross when exploring and for most stages. But will swap out to 2 crosses 2 healing or 0 crosses and 3 healing for certain stages. Is this typical?

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    In the beginning that will work. Purple are good as they restore both health and shield. As you progress the crosses are much more important as the status effects hit mutilpe tiles and spread. The last stages i had 4 high level crosses, and that still was not enough sometimes to overcome the boss stages. Save the 5 in a row super attacks for whatever you need.

5. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Rajal

OK, I have big problem with Rajal. He is immune to everything I throw at him. I have seen youtube video, he vas vulnerable, but I can not hurt him. It is at lakeside, so I think this is second encounter. And I also can't get past him, he is blocking the only way.

6. I just checked my guide and I seem to have left Rajal blank, sorry. But based on my video, it looks like all basic attacks don't work on him (he has Guard) but all the skills did work on him.

7. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    I saw that video and I will try again, maybe it was just a bug because I even tried matching 2 cross emblems (match 5) and they didn't make a dent. I tried every special skill I had but could not hurt him not even 1 point.

8. He could be immune to a few skills. I didn't try them all out on him. But looked like lightning and vampire worked, from what I can tell.

9. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Yes, he was immune to fire. Swaped it with ice and lightning and got him on 1st try, without using any items.

10. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Just saw there was an update and started through the new dungeons. Fun!

Died—as in, got *slaughtered* by the fire boss—about five times on the first new dungeon.

Slowly tweaked skills to match, and then it was just a matter of lining up enough stars before getting to the boss. The
    shield dome
    plus the
    gravity sword attack
    kept him at bay while I whittled him down with
    ice

11. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Any advice for skills for Sacred flame Ruins? Just can't get them to work. I completed Dragon King's Temple and and Magical ruins with ease but here I have troubles, especially with skills for Howard.

For Elsa I have Great Frozen Ice and Arctic Land. These seems to work fine.

Trista Strong Purification and Superior Purification. Should I swap SP with Revive?

Alston Angelic Shield, Super Freezing punch and Sacred Field.

Howard Super Vampiric Sword and Hyper Gravity Sword. It seems everything Howard has the boss is immune to and most of the monsters also.

As the Emlems are considered Howard and Trista have lvl. 9 and Elsa and Alston have lvl. 10. All of them are lvl. 33.

12. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    #1232 aeschylus72, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    I can not for the life of me get iCloud saves to work, any tips.... Does it work retrospectively, as I only turned it on the other day when I got a iPhone, I was well in the game on my iPad, turned on iCloud but my iPhone just does not offer me anything other than starting again?

Ignore that got it working, had to sign out of iCloud on my iPad and back in, that forced replication it would seem

13. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I'm currently on Demonic Tower (the newly added max difficulty levels) 16F. Was wondering if this is the last stage or if there are more afterwards. It's supremely difficult and I want to drop-kick the game in the face. Thanks in advance for any info.

14. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Self quote! Anyone?

15. That dungeon has 5 floors. If I remember correctly, that's the last one (too lazy to check :p ).

16. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    OK thanks. I think 16F is the fourth so there might be one more after.

17. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Aweosme game

18. lancheta

lancheta Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    #1238 lancheta, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Currently stuck on Isle of Heinz : Tower of Deity. All players are at lvl 27. That boss at the end is super tough, keeps turning the icons to stone. Which items do you bring? I currently use 3 platinum crosses and one Great Red potion. If I'm lucky, I can possibly bring the boss down to 1/2 life. He blocks most of my 3-match attacks, only takes damage from Howard's 4-match attacks and Elsa's 4-match attacks. Please help.

19. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I am also at that tower and after 3+ hours with the best emblems and runes I can get I am done with this game. It is way to punishing. Shame you can't switch to easy mod in an already running game. Great game thigh if you start on easy I think.

20. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013

Yep. I bailed on this one too at that point. Seems like a lot of people did. You can always grind like a mother to level up, but it's not really worth it to me. What else is frustrating is the work and aggravation it takes to get to the boss, then you have to hope like hell you have the right skill set to banish him.

Yeah, I was hoping that the "Easy Mode" would have worked on the saved game as well. Was a fun game up til this point. I'm keeping it on my device in case the dev has the "Easy Mode" work on saved games.