Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    wait? Godking? are you God king from vainglory????! I thought we were on different servers but there is a god king that always **** up my team and makes us loose :( and when weapons and armor shows on your character.. OHH YEA!!!!!! ❤️

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    lol I actually haven't played for a month or so. I'm "GodKing" on Vainglory. "God King" is probably a different person..

He's probably on your server. I haven't switched from SEA yet.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    The App Store Uk is playing up.... This shows as £2.43 as a price and then when you try to buy you get an item unavailable being modified error message.

Bugger was looking forward to playing this tonight

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Keep checking.

I was bummed this got released late but it was worth the wait and more. Imo this is pretty much a console game on your Apple device. You won't be disappointed if you like match3 and RPGs.

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    just beat the ghost boss... i love that the game is challenging and not just a cake walk. I finally bought my first emblem, love that it actually changes the character too! New shield for Alston!

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I think the App Store is a bit screwed I get the same issue when buying battlemage and trying to update something I've already bought. Something to do with the price changes I guess

7. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Can't download in the UK. 'Item is being modified'. Maybe the dev is altering the price as it's showing £2.63 on UK AppStore and price is £1.99 on TA.

I don't care about the discount I just want buy this!

8. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    I'm getting the same error in Canada saying the App is being modified.

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Nothing to add to the comments so far. This is mind-blowingly good. That is all for now.

10. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow!

11. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Wow!!!! You will regret not picking this up on sale! High quality production that rivals Nintendo 3DS caliber games! If you are into puzzle games or rpg games this one is a no brainer! You have been warned, buy now or forever hold your peace of not playing a possible game of the year!

12. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Is this better played on an iPhone or iPad? Also does it have iCloud saving so that you can play seamlessly on both?

13. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    iPhone. it's played in portrait so it's better for iPhone ans sadly no iCloud :/ but you get to play it over again! :)

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    There is going to be grinding. Im on the Red Demon boss and i couldnt defeat him in 3 attempts. I now have bought a stronger emblem for my sword guy, but i want the cleric emblem upgraded as well before i take care of the boss.

There is a grind, but as fun as this is, the grind is really negligible.

15. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks for the reply Hambo. Buying now. Can't wait to fire it up on my new iPhone 6.

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Me too!

Imo the Paladin is the best character. If you're debating on who to upgrade, he goes first! Attack + defense in one guy.

17. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I just had a marvelous defeat in the Crystal Caverns against the boss. :D I think I was severely underleveled as everything leading up to the fight was already posing a challenge. One turn from the boss and I was down to a sliver of health. From that point on, I went into YOLO mode and died the next turn.

I take it you're supposed to grind it out a bit on the world map with random encounters.

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I noticed you can enter "dungeons" on the map that you shouldn't go to yet like the south grave yard. When you first get there it's OHKO.

Also a cool neat feature is that some areas ask IN BATTLE what direction you want to proceed, which presumably changes the enemies you will encounter next. If you reenter the first spot in the map, it has this feature. The new area destroyed me though.

I am enjoying the mild difficulty. No more mindless matching like other games. Matching shields is incredibly integral to surviving.

19. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i can't find it in the greek appstore, i hit search like 10 times now in the last 5 minutes :( does it show up for you?

20. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Wow. Haven't heard this much enthusiasm in awhile. Guess I better buy it.