Universal Hero Emblems (by HeatPot Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    er, how is it possible that 2.99 usd equals 3,45 euro? and is this going to be the discounted launch price?

2. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    I have a minor problem. Played the game last night, had a blast. When I booted this morning, the whole game is in Japanese! Anyone know how to change the language? I can't figure it out...

3. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Happened to me too. Bottom left is the options gear icon. Go in there and select English.

4. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Perfect! Thanks! I couldn't find it because I was already in the game.

5. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Seem like you can get specific item from blue chest from certain map. When ask to choose between which way to go A or B, choose A and on the third or fourth battle you will see the blue chest with some mobs. The rest is just get the key within turn limit.

From my observation, choosing B you will have to go through more battle but no chest, while choosing A the battle is much more difficult but you have a chance to get rare item from blue chest. All the item you can buy from the shop but they are quite costly. On the map against the witch on the second island I manage to find an emblem for Elsa.

Just want to share some info in case you don't want to grind to buy new item. I only test this on three maps so far so I'm not sure how accurate it is and please pardon my weird English

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im 9 hours in, and i dont think im halfway through already. AND, other than the initial grind against the red devil, i didnt find a need to grind anymore, which is a fantastic sign of the game balance.

7. Flip90

Flip90 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Still says £2.63 in uk AppStore and fails with being modified message hope they sort this soon

8. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  9. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Not being able to get hold of this in the UK is driving me insane. If anyone can provide a working link I would greatly appreciate it.

Tempted to create a U.S. account and some U.S credit to get it.

10. Flip90

Flip90 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Still can't get it in uk either #

11. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Ahhh common appstore. ... I neeeeed this!!

12. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Oh damn just saw this and it looks awesome so went to buy it (in the uk) and oh no item being modified argh this App Store shenanigans is killing any new purchase I try and make. Only thing I've been able to grab so far is combo quest.

13. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #113 Zeillusion, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    Wow this looks really good. Insta buy!

( just got it ) cannot wait to play after work. This will be a good distraction from the snow

Just played a few missions: it's amazing! What a damn good quality / polished match 3 rpg. I'm amazed.

14. Oh god. Not fun to get to a boss and realize it's immune to fire and your heros are all equipped with fire skills.

15. Galois

Galois Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I purchased this game last night and it looks so strange. When I start it up, the game shrinks to The lower left portion of the screen, taking up maybe 70% of the screen. This wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that the touch accuracy is way off, sometimes to the point of being unresponsive. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling, but the problem remains.

Anyone else run into this?

16. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    This is still being modified, c'mon Apple this is a joke! Is the UK the only place now that doesn't let you purchase this or is it the full EU.

17. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Originally Posted by binlabu:
    Hi Ojtitus !
    i have a game channel on youtube and i want to make a long gameplay video for your new release game - Hero Emblems.
    Do you have any Redeem code Hero Emblems on Itunes ? Can you get me a code ? thanks for your support and wish the best for your game Have a nice day !

Disgusting cheap little shiz!

18. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    This is getting silly now.... I've tried to buy 4 games today and only actually managed to buy one

19. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Me 2! Ive only been able to buy gunbrick yet.

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow there is even random drops that give new skills to your characters!