Universal Her Story (by Sam Barlow)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2015.

1. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Haha. At least I know it's not just me. Some sort of co-op would be cool. It would be nice sitting with someone brainstorming. I'm just wondering what is going to happen when/if I solve "the mystery"? Like, how am I going to enter it? Is the game going to know once I've exhausted all possibilities? I guess we will see. I've been very careful not to read any reviews or if I see something on Twitter or wherever, I make sure not to look. Haha. Yea, I guess I am a lil obsessed right now.

2. I won't answer that question for you. I've also been very vague on Twitter so people don't accidentally come across spoilers. Unfortunately, there are some people using the hashtag with spoilers. And 90% of the time they're people who decided they would hate it before even purchasing it. So I wouldn't be surprised if they're purposely trying to ruin it for others. Sigh.

3. You really should put spoiler tags around the names (like I just did) because people coming here haven't all played the game yet.

All I can say is keep searching. For me, I couldn't stop until I found them all and I'm still obsessed with the game. So not really sure how to advise on how to get more interested in it.

4. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yea, this game is VERY easy to spoil. I mean, I've never tiptoed around talking about a game so much. It's a game you can't really tell people about, you can't really make a video of it, I'm even having a hard time trying to review it. All I can say is that it's very good. I'm completely lost in the game and love every minute of it.

5. I tried to make my review spoiler-free. It was hard, but I think I succeeded (no one's complained yet, but I would be happy to edit something that people think is too much info).

It is, however, hard to get non-gaming friends to get interested without saying much. That's a challenge.

6. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Apologies guys, can anyone answer this?

Thanks!

7. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    It's 1.8 gb.

8. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Thank you sir!

9. fearlesskk

fearlesskk Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    I am still really confuse with this game? Is there a way to actually end it or u can only find all the entries? And is Eve and Hannah the same person?

30 mins and im still confuse about what im doing or searching for

10. Are you trolling? You asked the same exact thing four times already.

11. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    i am still waiting for your Walkthrough for alter vu ;)

12. Got a cloning machine I could use? :p

13. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    It's a great game but I have gotten to the stage where I have about 20 video clips that I haven't seen and I am resorting to inputting random words to try and see these clips. There is a batch of about 10 clips in a row I really want to see but no matter what combination on words i enter I cannot get to them. It is knocking the shine off the game for me :)

14. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    If those 10 clips are about the end of the list, you're not missing much :

try typing "yes" and "no" :)

15. Try using quotations around words to get a clip with just those words -- I don't want to give you a bigger hint than that.

Btw, guys. This rabbit hole is deep. Apparently, you can either play the game, take it for what it seems and move on. Or you can dissect every little detail until you go mad...and hopefully come to a satisfying conclusion from the loony bin.

16. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Thanks very much for that. I will try that later.
    There is so much to unravel. I even watched clips to see who is drinking tea and who is drinking coffee to see who is who. If indeed they are different people.:)

17. That's only the beginning. ;) When you've decided you've seen enough on your own and want to discuss the little details, come join the discussion on my site. Things are getting crazy.

18. gaberaph

gaberaph Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Omg!!! Just bought this before I go on holiday tomorrow! Sun, Sea, Sand and sod the mystery novel cuz I'm taking "her story" huzzah!

19. fearlesskk

fearlesskk Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    No one answered so

20. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=263596][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264829][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264951][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264748][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264831][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264504][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264675][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264949][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264793][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264856][​IMG][/thread]

Her Story

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

June 25th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo