Help with promotion

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by workgames, Sep 5, 2016.

1. workgames

workgames Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2015
    Ukraine
    Hello!
    Need help in the promotion of the game (adult 18+ for couples), I want a little bit up in the search and get more organic installs.
    Budget - $100 (I understand that funny). How can I get the most out of this budget?
    Perhaps buy installs / advertising in the social networks / bloggers ...?
    Who can advise? Thank you!

2. workgames

workgames Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2015
    Ukraine
    Anybody can help me?:confused::confused:

3. Tanshui

Tanshui Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    You should probably post this in the Developer forum.

But to answer your question - you can't get very far with $100, as I'm sure you know. Facebook targeted ads is your best bet but you have to be smart about it. Target keywords/interests that are really really inexpensive (for example, don't bother with 'Game' or "Adult"). Play around with the campaign options until you get a reach # that you are satisfied with 5 bucks.

But even if you have the eyeballs, you need to make sure the page or post you're boosting is going to convert. That means having something catchy. That part is more up to you.

Rinse and repeat.

4. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Is the game out?

5. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
  6. alex_p

alex_p Well-Known Member

$100 is probably best spent on targetted FB and Twitter ads. Experiment with some low thresholds and keep eye on analytics. If you are publishing to iOS you might want to consider Apple Search Ads - you will get $100 free credit to play with...

7. Bestreviewapp4u

Bestreviewapp4u New Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Hello, guys!
    In terms of you have limited budget, I share some free tips about app promotion at below, hope these can help you:

1. social media: advertising in some popular social media is an effective method to make your app more visible, but it will took much time and effort of yours. You can add some relevant app developers in these platforms, like Facebook, Instagram. Publish a post about your app to popularize your products.

2. content marketing: it means that you can write some blogs and essays to introduce your app to average people. It is useful for you to invite some popular bloggers or stars to help you.

3. cross promotion: if you have a published app and have received much positive responses, it is convenient to advertising your new app in this place, and the potential users will become the precious resources of your new app.

4. special websites: you can put your app in some special websites, like classified and review website. The people are likely to install your app when they browse these websites.

5. offline advertising: you can out your app posts or video to some people-crowed places, such as subway, bus station and elevator.

6. email marketing: this method requires that you have to find the potential users of your app, and then you could send a email about your app to them, remembering add the link of your app in content of email.

7. invite your friends and relatives to install your app

After all, the effect of free promotion is limited. If you have enough budget, I recommend you try your best to do advertising. In addition, buy app installs and ratings from a reliable company, like asotop1, keyapp,app2top, are also the effective method to increase the app installs and boost your app ranking.