Help with game idea

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by saintsalive, May 25, 2009.

1. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    Hello, It's me saintsalive, and now that I know the rules more I'd like to repost my request. Could a mod please delete my old post?

Here's my request:

I need someone who can program a very simple 2D game - not so much of a game but a sandbox. yes, you must have the development kit. Basically, it simply involves planarians.

Here's a short description, that should give you an idea(this is like what could be in the app store):

At some point or another, we've all had encounters with them. At the zoo, in science, but we all know them. And now, they're in your iPhone! Planarians! the cute little flatworms that just love to swim around. With this app, you get your own Planarian to play with! It's just like science lab. touch the tank to make a ripple(kinda like koi pond, but not as realistic). Feed your planarian by shaking your iDevice! And if you've ever met a planarian, you know their amazing ability to regenerate! pinch outward on the little guy to have your planarian split into two planarians! Great for young kids or people who just like aquatic life!

so, what do you think? is anyone willing to team up with me? I will provide all graphics! I just need someone to program it and put it on the app store. PM me or respond here if you would like to team with me!

Thanks!

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Here's an example of my planarian graphic:

[​IMG]

2. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    is anyone willing to help me? :confused:

3. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    you needed two threads on the same thing?

4. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    lol, read my OP, I made a lot of mistakes in my old thread, like crazy forum bumping and not enough info, so I thought I'd start fresh.

5. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

not a bad idea! i would get it and im 15 xD (easily entertained)

6. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    thx :p

Even better if it was free! I understand the cruelty of not being able to get ipod apps when you don't have an itunes card, so if someone co-ops with me, I'd want to make it a free app. It wouldn't do too much anyway, so why make someone pay for it? :p

7. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    is there ANYONE out there who is willing to partner up with me? This is a good app idea:D:(

8. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Did you not see how his thread and others have turned out???
    These don't end well.

9. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    #9 saintsalive, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    EDIT: Whoops, this was posted in the entirely wrong thread.

I meant to post something about pocket god and I thought I was on that tab... But I had both this and the PG tab open and I accidentally posted this on here... Sorry! This is NOT intended and NOt a bump post, it was a total accident!

10. saintsalive

Apr 2, 2009
    Pygmy Island
    actually I just got a PM. :p

11. Joeydawg

Joeydawg Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I would love to help you make the app!!! But I don't know how to program games... But good luck if it's free I'll get your app!