Help releasing game on iOS

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Emmet, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Emmet

Emmet New Member

Jun 14, 2020
    Male
    Heyy there!

To be completely honest, I'm not sure this is the right place to post, so please redirect me if I am mistaken :)

I have a free mobile game I'm about to release for Android, which I've developed independently using Unity.
    It's a social multiplayer party game, so naturally I want it to be available on as many mobile devices as possible.

Unfortunately, I do not have a Mac, nor do I have an Apple publishing license. This sucks because I really want people to play this game and have a good time, but I can't allow myself to purchase all of these things for a game that will probably make no money. Macs are expensive :p

Is there anyone out there with a Mac and a publishing license who would like to help me release my game on iOS? It's a really simple game so I don't think there will be any need to change the code for it to work.

Thanks in advance <3

2. --Joy--

--Joy-- Member

Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not sure if anybody answered you, but think also about all the updates, bug fixing, answering reviews you will need to do in the future. Even if somebody will help you with initial release, you will need to use their services on regular basis... And believe me it's hours and hours spent with a MAc...