Help Please

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ste86uk, Aug 11, 2019.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #1 ste86uk, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    It has been a long time since I created an account for another regions App Store. I want to get FarmVille 3 from the Phillipines and Thailand store I think it was but I’m struggling to find a link that will take me to the store to allow me to create a free account and get it.

Does anyone have any advice or able to tell me how to do it please.

Update: I’ve found it on the store but my only option is to log in with an existing account it’s not giving an option to create one for it.

2. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #2 ste86uk, Aug 11, 2019
    I nearly had it done but then on the email verification it booted me off?

Trying again while signed out of iTunes and iCloud it’s just saying not available in my region now and not even changing store for me when I click the games link.

3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #3 ste86uk, Aug 11, 2019
    Using a link from sensor tower which last night let me go to the Malaysian AppStore to start signing up for an account. But today even signed out of my account and iCloud it just keeps saying not available in my region even using the same link?

Also I tried downloading a vpn and set Malaysia but it said the same and tried the Philippines and Thailand AppStore links. Anyone have a free account already they share with anyone? The NZ one I use isn’t mine someone here let me have access.

Edit: just got it by changing my AppStore region on my main account. Here’s hoping it’s easy to change back!