Help! My Game Center stats are broken.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iCozMick, May 11, 2013.

1. iCozMick

iCozMick Active Member

May 5, 2013
    I've been having a problem with in-game stats and game centre stats.

Say an achievement requires 100 kills I will unlock the achievement after 50 kills,

Or, take Jetpack Joyride for example "open and close the menu 10 times", I only needed to do it 5 times to get the achievement.

This also happens in-game while playing games like Sky Gamblers Storm Raiders and Blitz Brigade, If I get 12 kills and 6 deaths the stats page will show 24 kills and 12 deaths.....

What's going on? Can I prevent this from happening? And is anyone else suffering from this problem?

Hope you can help, thanks.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    That sounds like a crazy glitch. Are you JB?

3. iCozMick

iCozMick Active Member

May 5, 2013
    No, I aint JB. My iPad is only 2 weeks old, its still got its out of the box smell :p and I dont wanna be messing around just yet.

I have noticed this doesnt happen to all in-game stats (n.o.v.a 3 and shadowgun work fine) but all game center stats are broken and none work properly, also Blitz Brigade which has no intergrated game center doubles my stats on the leaderboards.

So no-one else is having this problem? Seems strange how this is an isolated incident just for me :/