Help me!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by CloneWars, Sep 30, 2008.

1. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Earlier today i was downloading the update for Aura Faint on my iphone from the app store. It showed up on the screen and started to download the blue bar thing was about half way when I had to shut it off (long story), i did think much of it at the time. But then when i turned it on the blue bar wasn't moving and i couldnt pause it it just said "waiting..." under the icon. Then i foolishly downloaded papijump+ also form my iphone. It came on next to Aura Faint and the blue bar didn't start to move what so ever, it also just says "waitning..." under the icon. Any ideas of how to get them to load???

2. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    The purchases will be tied to your iTunes account. Next time you're on your computer press 'My Account' on the iTunes Store. It should check for purchases. Download and then sync.

Then (if the 'waiting' apps are not already removed), press and hold them until the delete icon appears and delete them off your iPhone.

3. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    If you reboot your phone (soft reboot and slide the slider to turn off), it should restart and download PapiJump automatically; Aurora will not download if you do not have WiFi.